Contact advertising [email protected]

PSA to everyone complaining about the OWL skins costing- it was already stated that...

S

Shelby Wallace

PSA to everyone complaining about the OWL skins costing- it was already stated that the money they get from selling tokens for these skins will be distributed evenly to all of the OWL teams. This is why buying a skin = supporting the teams. Even if you buy a skin for a different team it doesn't matter because it all get a distributed evenly to all the teams so unless you would like to rep a certain team, buying a specific one doesn't matter. No, Blizzard isn't doing this as a gimmick to take money "like EA" or whatever. They aren't keeping the money as a profit but using it to fund and pay the league players. :)

L

Laeth Thomas

This thread again?

Also, only a fraction of proceeds go to the league. Other games DEFINITELY did this better. Let people be mad or upset. It doesn't have anything to do with you

L

Laeth Thomas

Granted, nobody HAS to buy anything, it's their decision. I think we just aren't used to this sort of business practice by Blizzard. Instead of being complacent and allowing it yo continue or worsen, we want to nip it in the bud. We wouldn't want it to worsen, would we?

L

Laeth Thomas

Blizzard also struck a disgusting deal with Twitch for Streaming rights. Blizz or the OWL are rolling in it rn

A

Alice Malice

Don't like OWL, don't watch it, simple as that. Nobody is forcing you to buy skins or go on the "herrrdurrr corporate greed" tyrade. Aim that towards pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies not a fucking video game developer.

L

Laeth Thomas

*tirade :)

A

Alice Malice

:3

M

Maxwell Searcy

Ask me about spending $19k to buy 26 of every NFL quarterback’s jersey.

J

Jessica Aldrich

I'm glad it goes to evenly support the teams because I honestly don't have a team I root for, I just bought some of the skins because they were pretty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom