Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Proof of one of our admins trying to wipe our server, pretty much he done the command...

L

Lyall Roberts

Proof of one of our admins trying to wipe our server, pretty much he done the command and the server crashed, it then loaded up and rolled back and he text saying the server was stuck at a certain ping number and then his message followed with a picture of his admin command bar with the command destroyallenimies. Picture for proof. His GT is JOSHIESGIANT

I will post a clear picture in the comments

L

Lyall Roberts

B

Brandon Perryman

Damn lol

L

Lyall Roberts

N

Neal Gibson

Hahahahha

M

Mitchell Wood

That's fucking evil.

C

Casey Norgard

Couldn't help but laugh when I read the very bottom... lol

"It was josh"

C

Christina Anderson

Funny that my comments were deleted but this kid spamming the shit out of the thread is a prime example of why I said what I said.......

S

Sarah Sandoval

Tbh, I wouldn’t trust the mentality of a little 12 yo running a server anyhow. Sucks he tried to do that, though.

D

Dylan James

This is why you don't let a 13 year old admin your server

N

Neal Gibson

Anyone to make Joshua an admin it's their own fault he's looks like a kid it's a dead giveaway of something going to happen

J

Jo Vincent

Go official

L

Larry Jackson

From this day forward all admin abuse will be blamed on Josh.
#StopJosh

J

Joshua Yudiski

im glad this isnt refering to me :)

J

Jeffrey Elmore

He’s not helping his case any acting like the child that he is, blowing this up with pointless gifs...

A

Alizebeth Kelista Butler

What a dumbass he basically turned himself in by sending that pic. FAIL. This is why children cant run servers. No children and no untrustworthy people. Ur basically setting your server up for failure.

K

Kayla J Pickett

Damn.. Lol

T

Toni Whitmore

I thought it was hilarious that he read the chat where they noticed and left the chat lol

M

Michael Bolden

I at least put it to a vote on my server.

C

Chris Myers

never trust anyone who uses puppy snap filters on 90% of their photos lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom