Contact advertising [email protected]

Possible bans for One-Tricking/refusing to switch, what's your thoughts?

M

Michael Bates

Possible bans for One-Tricking/refusing to switch, what's your thoughts?

A

Altaf Bano

The games a meme they talk about communication is key yet im silenced for a week gg

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

This is becoming ridiculous. There is a difference between having a main that's not in meta and throwing with a class you never play.

N

Nihant Kansara

bUt i mAiN sOlDiEr cNt pLaY HeAlER oR tAnK

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Umh... this is stupid and i dont have faith people enough to believe people would not abuse this against widow/hanzo/sym players since i'm got reported as healer just because some was toxic as fuck.
Also seem often those charas be blamed even ifi'm myself seen that "throwing" person as only real danger on opposite team.

Little bit too far pleasing players i would say

O

Oscar Catling

I don't like one tricks and don't appreciate having DPS mains in my team that tell me they can't play healer (Zen and Ana are both DPS-orientated healers, it's bullshit, especially when you out-elimination your DPS players as Zen) but I don't support this move by Blizzard. I think it will improve the quality of competitive overall but is not fair on high-SR players that don't have time to invest in learning other characters. I play maybe once a week and personally prefer to flex and have a good hero pool, but if I wanted to spend my once-a-week playing session playing only Mercy, Zen, Torb, whoever, I should be able to.

M

Mary Gimenez

Suddenly 50% of master/grandmasters players fall to their respective ranks instead of arguing over picks on team/voice chat. I want to believe.
....or at least I hope Blizzard compensate Flex players/punish legit one-tricks with a SR system update. I didnt learn to play at least 2 heroes in each cathegory decently to compensate a one-trick that won't switch/won't cooperate with team comp because he can't play other heroes.

C

Callum Bannister

B

Brian Rudinski

that’s why you one trick ana

Y

Yurika Suzuki

Why you ban one trick?

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Wait, I'm not really sure I understand this. What if you constantly end up playing healer or tank because no one else will? That's where I find myself almost every match. It's not that I can't play other characters, it's that most of the time I end up in a certain role.

A

Abood Dabdoub

It's rightous. One tricking hurts competitive, It's a mode for competitive people who want to win. If you want to one trick and play what ever you want there are hundreds of other modes (Counting custom games)

Also, don't give me that shit about "he paid the game he can play what ever he wants". Well guess what? He's ruining games for hundreds of other people who bought it, so it doesn't justify his action.

J

Johnny Johnson

One tricks are toxic but people who usually blame Widow/Hanzo/Torb are not. Sure. Real toxic people are the ones who TELL you, not ask, tell you to switch because they don't like what you're playing. Sometimes I pick Hanzo when the game hasn't started yet and I get lynched

A

Ashley Graham Whittal

It's not so much about one tricking. It's more about refusing to switch for the team composition. I'm fine with it in limited cases. I'm seriously fed up of ending up in matches with two snipers for example.

C

Chris Johnson

Yall take this game so seriously

M

Megan La Touche

The solution is simple: don't play comp and don't take a damn game so seriously.

K

Kevin Kusanagi

I think it's ok if you one trick roles such as tank/support but this is good for people who wanna insta lock snipers. Snipers always play the victim like nobody likes them but that isn't the case, widow/hanzo work just not in every situation that's a fact and problem is sniper mains REFUSE to switch.

I

Isaiah Kisala

Fuck yooou Jeff and the overwatch team

T

Tim Chapman

good thing I don't play comp xD

I

Ivan Mallia

Oh yes please PLEASE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom