Contact advertising [email protected]

plz jeff... she doesn't need a nerf.... you already nerfed my original main (and still...

• Thread starter Robert Brattain
  • Start date
R

Robert Brattain

plz jeff... she doesn't need a nerf.... you already nerfed my original main (and still use her to this day) mercy...... don't nerf tracer....

R

Rohan Thorat

When stupid yt channel can't find content :v

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

She has 150 HP
Nearly everyone oneshots her. Anyone who thinks she needs a nerf probably main Mercy

S

Sam Wilkinson

She literally has the lowest HP in the game, has a very high skill ceiling and dies with a single error. People talking like she can't be shut down which simply isn't true.

J

Jordan Kaleo Montez

No

B

Brendon Alexander

YES! She is unkillable, thanks to her unbalanced abilities. These comments mentioning how much health she has are hilarious, because that 150HP means NOTHING thanks to Recall.

She is a pain to kill because of Recall regaining health, and Blink's cooldown being too fast. And before the "counters" get mentioned, Tracer can get away from Mei and Winston without so much as a scratch. Mei & Winston's weapons aren't effective enough against her. These people that say otherwise about a Tracer nerf, just wouldn't be able to adapt, they'd suck with Tracer if she was actually balanced.

C

Cj Dingman

Honestly as much as I hate tracers, she’s probably the most balanced hero in the game.

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Will be a sad day when another character gets nerfed. Mercy needed it, now the game is chill. Only fixes I could maybe see is a fist and Mei slight buff.

D

Dorian Arcia

She had abilities that when used properly, makes her virtually unkillable.

D

Dorian Arcia

Doomfist needs a complete rework, Tracer NEEDS a nerf, but I guess Mercy needed one more.

R

Robby LEachman

Tracer and genji are just too gay to play against - heroes that are simply annoying and frustrating to play against are bad. Thats why they nerfed mercy -

D

Daniel Marsh

JUST PLAY MCREEEEEE flash bang her its not that hard

A

Ariel Mayes

Nope a Junkrat trap will do just fine. Git gud.

R

Rohan Thorat

The game is balanced arrpund tracer genji and any buff or nerf to any hero affects these heros eg mercy buff was cancer for tracer genji mains like me
Mcc flash buff to stop tracer on track
Hog healing buff

S

Shannon Fellows

GIT
GUD

D

Davide Cadoni

Buff the stupid monkey and rebuff nerfy

N

Nikkolas Morales

Yeah she does.

M

Matt Bubp

Wtf lol Tracer is annoying to play against, yeah, but not unbalanced.

A

Aubrey Wilson

She is definitely a strong hero and if people truly want balance then either strong characters need nerfs or weak characters need buffs.

N

Nikkolas Morales

She definitely needs a nerf. She is a character that can get a health pack more than anybody on the roster besides Sombra. She needs to not have healing when she rewinds.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom