Contact advertising [email protected]

PLZ HELP! I recently bought a new desk and had to rearrange my room which means I had...

R

Ross Wonsik

PLZ HELP! I recently bought a new desk and had to rearrange my room which means I had to unplug everything from my PC. I got everything together and when I turn on my PC and monitor I get a “Check Signal Cable” code. Naturally I checked the pins in the HDMI, Monitor, and my Pc and all seems good but still get a blank screen. I tried several different HDMIs but none seem to work. I eventually plugged the HDMI into my tv to see if it would work and it did so I figure has to be the monitor right? Wrong, I plugged the HDMI back into the monitor and boom I had picture. I played for a couple hours and turned it off to go to sleep and went to boot it up this morning and ran into the same problem except I now won’t even get picture on my TV even using different HDMIs. Thank you all for your suggestions ahead of time, I’m completely stumped on this issue..

J

James White

Try powering it on without a display connection in and then plug it in after a couple minutes, see if that works

C

Corey Sharp

If not unplug power from the Gpu and start the computer let it boot the shutdown and plug power back in power it back up. I have to do that sometimes.

H

Hector Ramirez

Make sure your gpu is seared correctly, the move might have knocked it the tiniest bit, it happened to me once and all I had to do was reseat

H

Hans George Haemmerle

I may be way off,... but check the HDMI cable. I bought a cheap one once and it was unidirectional, meaning one end is marked input/monitor/TV and the other is output/system/graphics card. If you reverse them, you just get a blank screen and it could even cause damage.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom