Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One PLEASE JOIN :D !!SERVER INFORMATION!! Server Stats: Xp - 8.5 Taming - 40 Hatch Speed...

C

Ciaran Collins

PLEASE JOIN :D
!!SERVER INFORMATION!!
Server Stats:
Xp - 8.5
Taming - 40
Hatch Speed - 56.0
Mature Speed - 25
Cave Damage - 3.0
Turret Damage - 3.5
Pickup - 25
Crop growth 9.0
8.5 - Level 100 in less than an hour
Not Infinite weight but to can get around 7k weight
--------------------------------------------------
DISCORD LINK
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------------------
Server Rules
No insiding a tribe -If you do banned to that childish act on official not here pls
NO WIPING - If you wipe a tribes base, your base will be opened up and will result in a 3 day BAN!
//////
NO TROLLING - INSTANT PERMANENT BAN
/////
NO BRONTO'S End OFF - They will be killed without warning so don't bother
//////
NO advertising other servers. USE the dedi FB page. Thank you!!!!!
/////
NO building on Blue OP Island
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Information
Server is 24/7 PVP. So no wining out of yous ;)
//////
ORP IS ON!! Combat loggers will have their base opened up if they log during a raid you have 15 minutes to reconnect if you don't your base will be opened!!!!
//////
Newly formed tribes will have the option to get the tribe package. Which includes building mats for a 3by3 metal base with 4 turrets and 100 ammo each and a 150 Argy. Gamertags and tribe name are needed for this. They have a 7 day grace period. BASES ARE MARKED WITH WHITE FLAGS IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE = BAN!!!!
//////
Shop and community base located on Blue OP Island (PVE ONLY) NO BUILDING!!!!!
//////
Highly boosted, events, daily admins.
MAP - Center
Server GT - ark knights uk
FaceBook -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Host - GT - EJMC JOKER KING - IGN - Joker
Head Admin - GT - Sanchez Rawr - IGN - ADMIN
Admin - GT - DaRkFaNaTIC67 - IGN - HEADSHOT
Admin - GT - No pants Jack91- IGN - jkill
Admin - GT -xxstaceymcxx - IGN - stacey
Thank you all!!
The admin team :)

C

Chris Paul

me and a few friends play on this server and all i can say is wow got to be one of the best servers out there always over 10 players on no matter what the time hits 30+ on weekends admins work hard on keeping the server running

L

Lyall Roberts

Amazing sever, very calm community and very chill admins, no abuse and very good community area at the back of blue.

A

Alfie Manning

I tell u what u won't find no better admins than these guys Ciaran Collins Michael Nibbler Sambrook they make this server fun for everyone to enjoy. We have a great community where everyone helps everyone. You won't find a better server than (Ark Knights UK) best player dedicated I've ever played. Keep up the hard work guys. So what u guys waiting for come and join the great server ever

N

Nick Hardy

Server has been quality since we joined 4weeks ago on everyday admins are always helpful and lots of events to do during the week and weekends,
trolls will not be tolerated and admin are working hard to keep it that way

S

Sean McCullough

The server is great, admin almost always on to help the shop prices are good the community is amazing overall my opinion is this is a great server

O

Oscar Chewy Burton

I've played on alot of player dedicated servers and this is by far the best one! People are friendly and helpful, admins are responsive and actually give a shit and it is just a great server to play on!

J

Jon Pietrkiewicz

Play on this server everyday. The admins and the tribes on here are really cool. The shop is fair and the variety of events keeps it fun. Definitely recommend anyone to come check it out and you won't be disappointed!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom