Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Please don't spam servers unless they are at least fairly similar to what I'm looking...

D

Deven Jefferson

Please don't spam servers unless they are at least fairly similar to what I'm looking for.

PvP dedicated with no xp boost, no stat boosts, no gathering boosts over 2, taming boosted by about 5, and boosted hatching and raising enough that it takes a day or 2 to raise something.

Also wouldn't like an admin who raids or to be wiped within a day or 2 of grinding. Hoping for a cluster including the island as I would like to fight the basses and ascend.

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

5 maps
7x taming
Boosted breeding
Gathering is a little higher than you’re asking and xp is 1.5

Look up Purgatory
And not the one that says boosted... some bitch stole our name

S

Sam Pamment

5 maps 3x xp 5x taming official stats takes 14 hours for wyvern few days for giga no admin abuse 5x gather

A

Andrew Crepeau

I have and island sever if interested. Has pretty much the rate your looking for, xp is 1.5 tho.

B

Brian Paquette

My server is clustered with the island. Stat & exp boosts tho. 5x on stats etc, 10x taming, breeding, and mat. No offline raiding or passive tame kills allowed. Events and more

A

Ark Lark

Damn if you want to be so specific why not just rent your own server? hahaha xD

B

Ben Hadlow

NO ADMIN! Ragnarok pvp ps4 slightly boosted.

Server name - B.C ragnarok

Hi everyone :) we are looking for regular players to join our pvp unofficial ps4 server on ragnarok. We have lots of space to build up and will be clustering with new servers soon (island. Scorched+centre). we have no admins making it fair for everyone and a weeks white flag raid protection for new players. The boosted settings are -

3x tame
3x harvest
3x crop growth
20x egg hatch
10x baby growth
10x better supply drops
10x better fishing drops
10x xp level up with the level cap increased for players and wild dinos to 300.
Increased player and dino carry weight by 3x when leveling up.

Admin commands will only be used for wild dino wipes every now and then when new dinos are released by wildcard. So If your tired of admin abuse and ur base gettin wiped all the time check us out. any questions comment on here and will get back to you. Also seach 4 our facebook page :) thanks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom