Contact advertising [email protected]

Players’ Choice: Vote for September 2022’s best new game

News

Staff member
September has come and gone, and with it some amazing games! Which new release will take the Players’ Choice crown? Vote in the poll below to help decide!

How does it work? At the end of every month, PlayStation.Blog will open a poll where you can vote for the best new game released that month. Soon thereafter, we’ll close the polls, tally your votes, and announce the winner at PlayStation.Blog. PlayStation Store will also showcase some top Players’ Choice winners throughout the year.

What is the voting criteria? That’s up to you! If you were only able to recommend one new release to a friend that month, which would it be? In keeping with our long tradition in the Game of the Year Awards, remastered or re-released games won’t qualify. Ambitious, larger-scale rebuilds and remakes like Demon’s Souls and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will.

How are nominees decided? The PlayStation.Blog and PlayStation Store editorial teams will gather a list of that month’s most noteworthy releases and use it to seed the poll. Write-in votes will be accepted.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LarryCic

DavidWen

I'm thrilled that we were looking for such a nice web site, it's exactly and unbelievably the stuff my daughter happen to be researching for sundays. Such specifics on this web site is really intelligent - enlightening and will assist my mother and I every Tuesday. It appears as if everyone here gathered an enormous amount of unbelieveable of super info concerning microdata I am continually studying and other pages and bases of knowledge definitely exibits it. I am not regularly on the internet during the day however when my clan get a break we are usually avidly hunting for this type of factual information and stuff similarly having to do with it. I have one of my relatives that have also started a liking about this because of all that I have put together of it and they are for sure to be visiting this blog since it's such an excellent treasue. I am also delving into in starting a new business during the corona virus and how to deal with the drastic new changes in home construction as well as looking for other hunting resources companies to feed my hunger for making residual income.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom