Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Planning to buy destiny 2 what are your thoughts? Any suggestions?(note I have played...

N

Norms Layar

Planning to buy destiny 2 what are your thoughts? Any suggestions?(note I have played for free until the 2nd planet and had fun)

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

Play the game, join an active clan, decide for yourself if it's worth your time, try not to be overly influenced by all the hate you'll see on Reddit and Facebook groups

S

Steve Rose

Buy it and make your own mind up. Opinions are like arseholes.

V

Vincent Tremblay

dont buy it youll spare 100 $ lol

J

Jerry Wright

Rip

N

Norms Layar

Hmmm it's either this or get BDO/bless online

S

Shane Anderson

Get this game. its great and will only get better

D

Donnie Evans

I maxed all 3 characters up to 335. Did the raids, NF, everything the game has to offer besides collecting every single exotic. I now play a different game and destiny 2 is dead to me, BUT I will say I got my money's worth and the game is definitely worth it.

V

Vincent Tremblay

i have 100 hour on destiny 2 completed all raid and have 3 335 character all you have to do at this point is farm for shaders and useless shit lol

T

Thibault Pilette

Just don't...

V

Vincent Tremblay

i dunt think its worth 100 $ personnaly lol

N

Norms Layar

I had fun going to places on open world guns blazing during my free play

S

Shane Anderson

The game is great man, you can get 100 hours out of it easy. With more to come. But everyone complains about 100 hours and wants 1000 hours, so if that's you and then that's something to think about.

F

Freddy Ho

Get the game, play it, do nightfall and raid.

After all this and you had fun, then buy DLC

T

Thomas Pfeifer

beautiful game, better wait till autumn cause of the patches to feel the real experience

N

Norms Layar

Is it worth it getting it with the Osiris thingy DLC?

V

Vincent Tremblay

if you feel you have money to spare go for it but personnaly i woud rather bought jeep part than this game lol

S

Sheila D Snead

Omg don't ask this question in this salty group

Seriously though, try the free trial and see how you feel about it.

C

Chris Mendes

Honestly , it’s fun if you have friends to play with . Other than that it’s a waste of time solo

P

Pampee Santiago

Wait for it to go on sale I would not pay retail for the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom