Contact advertising [email protected]

PC wont start so last night my pc was working fine, wasn't installing or resetting...

• Thread starter Harry Reaps Wiseman
  • Start date
H

Harry Reaps Wiseman

PC wont start

so last night my pc was working fine, wasn't installing or resetting anything. Just browsing the web etc.

Now this morning im met with the "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart message" only it keeps going in a loop, every time it restarts it just displays it again.

Ive tried to system restore but that didn't work.

What can I do to solve this?

M

Md Inzemam Zahid

graphic damage or either cpu ...go to chip level engineer they will help u out

C

CJ De Luna

all right

C

CJ De Luna

I just manage to get out of here

C

CJ De Luna

I'm gonna help you man

K

Kailey Cat

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

CJ De Luna

do you need the files on your pc?

G

Gašper Viher

It says Inaccessible boot device. I got this BSoD when changing AHCI to IDE . Check you bios and try switching these 2 settings.

C

Carlos Jr Valdez

I'm going to assume it tried to install an update and failed. Do you recall it asking that before you shut it off.

J

Jason Chapman

I had this had to reinstall windows and lost all my data, luckily I didn't have much

E

Emmett Murphy

I got that a couple days ago unfortunately i reset my pc before a guy gave me a fix but windows 10 fucked up and pushed out 2 updates at the same time that fucks your stuff ill try and find the link to a fix

Z

Zade Keys

"Innaccesable Boot device" is the BSoD, SO this means either 1)HDD is failing , 2)the regestry is corrupt, possibly due to physhical disk corruption. Failing system restore points are often a result of a corrupt or missing registry hive.

H

Harry Reaps Wiseman

I just reset my pc and all is good, ty all

D

Daniel Jonathan Kaye

Did you leave a USB in your PC? Sometimes software writes to USB while you don't know it, and if you unplug it, it breaks.

J

Jason Chapman

I did yes, and I have my windows boot info on there, removed it now

C

Connley Farquhar

try that Advanced Recovery Method

R

Rob Hidding

*This*
My life since that last update
Can’t use my rig, should sell the 1080ti for double what I paid

Contact advertising [email protected]