Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch heros should not have infinite ammo, just like health packs, we need ammo...

• Thread starter Darius Tywon Warner
  • Start date
D

Darius Tywon Warner

Overwatch heros should not have infinite ammo, just like health packs, we need ammo packs too.
Discuss.

K

Kayla Marie

For a game mode, yes
Normal and comp? Aahahahahha noooo

M

Madison O'shea

nah I like it. plus the creators said they didn't want the people playing the game to worry about trivial things like picking up ammo, making it like every third person team shooter game.

plus the weapons are all unique and aren't really standard guns or anything, so making up fake ammunition would be a waste of time, plus some heroes obvs don't need ammo so it's pretty much pointless

S

Steven Skyler Dean

Lol no

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

I like it. Definitely the Junkrat mains wouldn't

N

Nolan Speed

Why? What game interaction are you hoping for by adding in finite ammunition?

I feel like it would only serve to add a maintenance mechanic to the game, which would only slow down gameplay. No thanks.

A

Abdallah Kazi

No

C

Chris Hayward

They'd have to rebalance the entire game.

M

Michael Nguyen

I would hate that in this game, can you imagine you being in the heat of battle and you ask for healing, and your healer responds with, "sorry, brb I'm going to find some ammo" and then your entire team dies

Y

Yeti Jones

fuck no

B

Bassel Ahmed

Looks like u can stand alive till u out of ammo

A

Anthony Rodriguez

I can just imagine the whole team falling back waiting their turn for the ammo packs to respawn, no thank you

V

Viktor Mec

That wouldn't work at all. In games like TF2, it makes sense to not have infinite ammo, because you have a secondary weapon and a powerful melee for every character. In overwatch, if you would run out of ammo, you'd be defenceless and would most likely die.

F

Fabian Tettinger

Everyone is dva main then

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

I like the idea of a new hero giving another hero a bigger clip for a limited time.

A

Amanda Long

I’m gona have say no.

L

Liam Sacris

Bring back the TF2 element eh?

L

Lina Martinez

You're gonna have people camping ammo piles, melee fights instead of playing objective, and bad team coordination. since you know the random, self titled, team leader is gonna prioritize themselves and screech when you take it.

M

Mohamed Aymen Fares

wtf mayn hello no

O

Oliver Hodek

Reinhard meta

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom