Contact advertising [email protected]

Out of curiosity, I want to see what teams people are planning on supporting in the...

E

Emi Cheye

Out of curiosity, I want to see what teams people are planning on supporting in the Overwatch League. Especially since tomorrow they’re releasing official merch, including team jerseys, on the Blizzard store (and preseason starts)
Personally, I’m going Outlaws ⭐

F

Fen Latte

I'm gonna go with either London 'cause I like their name, or one of the Los Angeles teams because they're local to me. I haven't looked into team line ups or anything haha :')

Z

Zack Taylor

4 of them. Philadelphia, London, Boston, and New York.

J

Jeff O'neill

Whichever has the purple skin

E

Emi Cheye

Here’s the rosters in case anyone wants to check:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeff O'neill

Here’s the team colors

J

Jeff O'neill

K

Katja Kuvaja

Any non US team.

D

Daniel John Langlois

Boston Obv

C

Chris Johnson

People actually pay attention to this?

T

Taylor Wood

Dallas fuel all the way
When the skins come out i plan on buying all the Dallas fuel skins for all heros

J

Joey Green

I just want the dope ass skin. IDC what the team is, jsut care about the way skin it looks as a genji/Tracer main im looking for the dope genji tracer skins lol

R

Robert Holmes

Houston Outlaws. Can imagine a winston cracking the goid ol Hpuston we have a problem voice line

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

Dallas Fuel

M

Mary Gimenez

Seoul and LAG, don't care about the rest

W

Will Francis

I'll be watching the games but I'm sad because there's no Australian team

M

Maddi Bradford

I’m just going for Dynasty because my sports team also uses a tiger as a mascot.
Apart from that I probably won’t watch or care too much because there isn’t a team for my country.

J

John Wright

Literally no interest whatsoever. I hope the league crashes hard so Blizzard will focus on more content for the average player and not on the pro leagues.

A

Atharv Bhat

I dunno why people aren't interested in owl .. it's like the most fun you'll ever have with the game ..

M

Mike Gerczak

Fuel!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom