Contact advertising [email protected]

Only Played The Witcher 3 on ps4 because my pc was too potato, GOTY Edition for £14...

L

Lee Alexander

Only Played The Witcher 3 on ps4 because my pc was too potato, GOTY Edition for £14 was a steal now to enjoy High refresh rates on Ultra Finally

A

Adam West

Same bro, had a potato so had to play it on ps4. Got a 1080ti and replaying it, so much better. It's amazing. Check out AC Origins as well

M

Mitchel Makkus

Couldnt get myself to finish my first playtrough

A

Anh Đặng

Meanwhile, i forced my poor gtx650-ti through this for 3 playthroughts, on low at 30fps

D

Dan Juniper

Fun game... for a little while. Its too big for its own sake, and the combat variety is null.. gets stale pretty quick.

W

Waseem Ahmed

Upgraded my GPU just to play this and witcher 2 <3

R

Ritik Sharma

pc specs?

C

Chris Hurley

Dude i was in the exact same boat, had it on xbox then the other day i got it for my pc and i feel like ive never played it before because im in such aw of how good it looks. Safe to say i dont have a console no more :p

J

Josiah Lee

When you forget witcher was for Consoles too 0__0

i have no idea where I've been.. 0.0

R

Raziel Archangel

Reshade it!

M

Matthew Nymann

play witcher 3 on ultra then set up a ps4 right next to it.. show it to console peasants...

M

Mohamed Ragab

i played it on ps4 and pc. One of the games that look almost different on PC #PCMR

J

Josip Zlatarević

Played on ultra in 4k gtx 1080, i7 6700k. Very nice looking game, good optimization

A

Allen Robert Tester

I just explore mostly and slay small children

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom