Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One One of our gigas foot is about an inch stuck underground won't let us ride it any...

• Thread starter Roberto Javier Lopez
  • Start date
R

Roberto Javier Lopez

One of our gigas foot is about an inch stuck underground won't let us ride it any advice getting out

T

Trevor Ryan Krapfl

Unclaim then wing flap with wyvern.

M

Mike Nichols

Have it follow and walk away

T

Trevor Ryan Krapfl

Your're welcome

R

Roberto Javier Lopez

Tried the quetz plat saddle and no luck

T

Trevor Ryan Krapfl

Unclaim and wing flap with wyvern

M

Mitchell Silver Fox Peate

Put it on wander or whip it.. if not it's probs stuck in the floor. Whistle it and lead it to DEEP water. I killed a titan once and my gigga sank under the map till I couldn't see it I whistled it and led to the ocean. Hope this helps.

J

Joshua Osborn

You could try pushing it out. I don't suppose you have a titanosaur? Or tranq it and see it if dislodges when it wakes up.

R

Reilley Squires

Have 1 person on the dino. And have a quetz with a platform and they to scoop it up

S

Steven Cearlock

Whip it

R

Roberto Ruiz

Chop the leg

C

Cameron Curry

Bear trap it, then get someone to whistle follow as someone frees it

J

Jerry HAwkins

Diplo

B

Brittany Prime

Punch it and run

K

Karine Doucet

Whip it gooood :)

R

Ricki Bobbi

Wyvern wing gust, diplo, paracer platform with ramps, quetzal platform with ramps. You have to whistle follow on lowest follow and use the ramp as a snap point for it to "snap onto" and walk out if the mesh/ground/foundation trust happens almost daily here

C

Charles Mcdonald

Put another tame out a ways in front of it and have it follow and leave it,will come out eventually,mine always have

R

Ricki Bobbi

That's if it's in a foundation being stuck in map that isn't always going to work

N

Neil McNulty

Have it set to follow another dino quite a distance away leave them both and go out of render then come back and let it render in.

M

Meg Meg

Put it on aggresive and place an animal near it to attack.. Use quetz to drop something in if you have to

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom