Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Omg... the new update has been going for hours and is only at like 30% or less. Plus...

T

Tyler Allegar

Omg... the new update has been going for hours and is only at like 30% or less. Plus it says ready to start but won't start.... Anyone else experiencing this?

L

Levi Peacock

Lol get better internet.

T

Tyler Allegar

I have the best internet comcast has to offer lmao. Everything else has been going super fast all day today. And whenever I downloaded any other games even larger ones it has never taken long like ark and it's updates.

M

Michael R. Kuck

What's your speed?

E

Eduardo Tony Villegas

Don't run anything that'll use internet if you are. That's about all I can tell you. I get 150-200 mbps downloads doing that

A

Anthony Dyson

Trust me the update isn't worth the download.. Trust me it ruins the game

B

Bryson Forward

I put mine to download, it was going at 17mb/s and had done over 40% in about 45 minutes

T

Tyler Allegar

really? mines been at 50 mb/s and higher...

B

Bryson Forward

mine topped at 40mb/s

T

Tyler Allegar

keeps switching between 50 mb/s and one hundred something.

L

Levi Peacock

No way it's been going for hours at that speed and only at 30 percent. Something kept it from going as fast or your story is not right here.

T

Tyler Allegar

might have been stopping randomly then because it has been going at those speeds whenever I've checked on it. (which is not often at all.

D

Daniel Towe

I have heard power off your Xbox and then start downloading again from where you left off

C

Charles Mcdonald

Sign out of your account to while it's downloading

J

James Madden

Mine capped at 75mb/s it's running smooth got 47% in an hour so bout another hour left.

D

Daniel White

Mine stays around 250Mbs on average.

M

Mark Weerts

Dont start til 100% game Will crash elsewise

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom