Contact advertising [email protected]

oMG Cluster servers to find servers just Look up oMG Details Looking to populate my 2...

N

Nicholas Moore

oMG Cluster servers to find servers just Look up oMG
Details
Looking to populate my 2 cluster Nitrado servers Ragnorok and the center also looking for a few tribe mates the tribe limit is 7..the only rule on my servers is no obolisk blocking or artifacts.. I have custom drops on both maps you can get tek from ice queen cave red drops I am still working on the other for lava golem and boss fight drops should have up soon. Max lvl Dino’s are 300 but they do not have stupid op stats only stats that go up high when leveling is stam and weight every else is official stats same goes for players health is at official leveling the rest are slightly boosted except weight and oxygen you only need one point in each for infinite it’s a 30x Gather server Dino breeding is boosted imprint is fast but enough for 100%... NO ADMINS and not looking for any I myself do not Admin on my servers unless a player needs to be forced killed for being stuck and no I do not sell dinos..for any questions add me on Xbox @ oMG CoKa

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom