Contact advertising [email protected]

Old room mate damaged my headset a while back and I think it's finally about to give...

J

James Watkins

Old room mate damaged my headset a while back and I think it's finally about to give out from the damages. Debating between Man O Wars, Arctis 7, or Logitech G933. Any suggestions (preferably with explanation)?

J

Jeorge De La Cruz

Seeing some personal reviews, I saw that the Arctis 7 is pretty good. The same goes for the Man O’ War. However, Logitech’s G933 isn’t the best since most complained of wireless issues. Personally, I rather would get Kingston’s HyperX Cloud ll amazing price for an awesome headphone.

V

Vitali Vardanidze

Kingston’s HyperX Cloud ll

R

Robert James Wharton

+1 for the HyperX Cloud IIs

R

Robert James Wharton

Sennheiser G4ME ONEs may also interest you

R

Reace Baker

Hyper X cloud 2's

S

Sam Gibbons

Arctis 7, sounds fantastic, I can walk through most the house and have it stay connected, and a battery life of over 20 hours.

A

Aimee Blais

None, they all suck. You don't want a wireless headset/headphones. Wired ones work better and are cheaper. Get one by Sennheiser or even something by Astro or Audio-Technica USA if you can't afford Sennheiser. I personally got my Sennheiser PC 363D headset on eBay cheaper than I could find it anywhere else.

A

Aimee Blais

What's your budget?

C

Cody Evens

Arctis 7. Those are my new favorites. I’ve been through 4 other headsets. Arctis 7 are now my favorite. The headband is actually spring steel, they keep a charge for quite a while, the sound is great and they stay on your head really well. (I’m not an actual sound technician but I love them)

K

Kris Baker

Astro a40

A

Aimee Blais

James Watkins, Spend just a little more and get this Sennheiser PC 373D headset for $189. I have the older version, the PC 363D, and paid almost $300 for it. You won't regret it. The PC 373D comes with a DAC/sound card attached. Don't pass up this deal on Amazon as it normally sells for way more.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom