Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay server owners I need your help on two things. One; fuel consumption. Does the...

T

Toni Watts

Okay server owners I need your help on two things.

One; fuel consumption. Does the number need to be high or low to make fuel last longer? I've seen both things said on google.

Also, imprinting. I want super fast breeding and somewhat fast maturation, and the ability to be able to imprint once or twice and get 100%.

Any help is really appreciated. I'm sick of stopping my server constantly to try and fix both of these things!

B

Brayden Davies

What's your server

A

Alexander Nordstrøm Rosenhagen

Fuel up, maturation around 15-20
Breeding btw 0,599 - 0,255.
Imprint, set to 2,5 max. Baby Food consumption around 1,6

A

That should get you closer to your target

A

Leave the rest at default. And tweek then a little bit as they most certainly needs adjustment to fit your needs

D

Dillon Drummond

Lower the fuel consumption to around 0.800 and it will take at least 20 min to go down by 1 gasoline

J

Joop Devoest

Dont raise your inprint quality to much it doesnt do anything then bump the stats it doesnt add any extra %age to the inprinting, i have mine set to 50x maturing and .095 imprinting interval that give you a 20min timer between inprints and 2 hours to raise a dragon id say work down from there try maturing 100 and imprjnting interval .047 then try again still you get a imprint at 5 min and breeding only take like 10min for a dragon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom