Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay, positive post time: What're some of the favorite compliments/positive feedback...

R

Rey Lozano

Okay, positive post time:

What're some of the favorite compliments/positive feedback you've gotten while playing?

I really love it when people are hype when i get kills w Junk, or dive Rez as Mercy-- or a perfectly timed Zarya bubble

A

Amanda Schnaare

20k+ healing in QP or 70%+ participation in QP (mercy or Moira). I get compliments all the time. And HUGE compliments in mayhem left and right for heals, or being an outstanding sombra ❤ “Amanda you can’t heal worth a shit. Just kidding. Stop making it look easy, you’re amazing”

Always makes me blush!

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Forget some abilities when under pressure.

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Too much to count.

M

Michael Nguyen

My favorite on pc was when I was playing on pc, the enemy typed in chat
"That widow carry though"
Another game the enemy said
"Your sniper is hacking"

K

Kaili Jennings

Getting love as Widow legit makes my day
I'm a flex, so it varies

A

Anthony Rodriguez

I just love it when people acknowledge me, mostly when I'm Mercy lol

K

Kaili Jennings

I do take it as flattery when I get accused of hacking

D

Darren Moorhouse

When people see my flanking quad kills as junk on the potg

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Oh, the time I got 73% kill participation and play of the game in same match.

H

Harry Nash

I was in a comp game, it was overtime and the enemy team were all on point and we could've won, so I valked from spawn, flew to the pharah and as they had it 90% capped, I contested, rezzed both tanks and we wiped them out by the time valk ended and won. Got a shout of nice mercy and thanks in team chat. Felt so good

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

At the end when we lose 'you all suck -I get play of the game and only one with a card- except Evil she's doing her job'

C

Casey Jennings

"Nice hooks, but please stop" -Enemy Mercy

Or anytime I see a "hook 1.0 bs"

S

Stephen Burns

I was once told I deserved gold guns by someone on mic for Reaper when I started doing competitive so that’s cool.

E

Emily Puckett

People professing their love for me on after healing them when they have 1-5 healtg

T

Troy Crossingham

Being called a god Zen when I nailed a charged headshot on the enemy Pharah from long range. ^^

N

Nikola Oertel

Atleast more pos than negative feedback :3

C

Connor Russell

In one of my first comp games I was using Genji, a hero I’m pretty good at, and I combo ULT’d with Zarya and got my cute spray(4 enemies) and my entire team was screaming bc it we’re all trash and it was badass lol.

R

Rytis Palionis

I took it as a compliment when i played pharah and after the game enemy hanzo and widow were saying to me "pharah doesnt take skill, so dont think youre good"

B

Brayden Sherwood

I played with a 4-stack and while they were memeing i played the seinfeld theme through voice chat and they all lost their shit

I gained 4 new players on my friends list that day

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom