Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay on ragnarock where is the caves to sneak in and steal a wyvern egg. What supplies...

T

Tate Burroughs

Okay on ragnarock where is the caves to sneak in and steal a wyvern egg. What supplies do I need to take inside? And any tips???

G

Gage Mcclelland

Make sure you go on foot onlyway to get away clean. and take all yourbest gear

M

Mike Eller

Take a griffin no gear needed dog fight the dragons til u clear them out then go pillage eggs

T

Timmy Strome

Okay but how do I get that cave to actually spawn eggs? I can only get the lava river to spawn eggs frequently

R

Ryan Hill

Just go to the scar, it's easy with a Griffin. I'd recommend heath brews, ghille, sleeping bags and a griffin with 10k+ health and an absolute minimum of 800 stam

R

Ryan Hill

I usually have someone with me on another griffin or wyvern incase you get insta killed.by a poison wyvern, have them wait out side and come in to whistle follow on the other griffen if you die

R

Ryan Hill

The scar is a scary place, but if you hug the ceiling or walls you can generally run away while the wild wyvern gets stuck on something.

R

Ryan Hill

I'd say bring a couple of pteras that you don't mind losing to learn the layout before bringing in a griffin. But you will most likely be killed on a ptera unless you're a pro.

C

Corey Davis

Lure high a high lvl wyvern into the cave. Leave it go back 20 min later and collect your high lvl egg

J

Jake Fielding

Take a Griffin, get all dragons to try and attack you, fly high up then glide down as fast as possible thus leaving all the dragons high up away from the eggs. Take whatever you like and take your time :)

C

Colin Valiton

Cactus broth and a griffin is what I use and be sneaky

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom