Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay clearly my little rag tag group of friends cant live on this server.been wiped 3...

D

David Lee Flynn

Okay clearly my little rag tag group of friends cant live on this server.been wiped 3 times now in 4 days. Is there any peacful new servers where ee can build we dont like to raid but will help defende the server from trolls as soon as we are able.

A

Alex McGlasson

Great server with good people and are very helpful also some are from the uk. This is a friendly PvE server. PvP is only on due to enabling us to hold events. No raiding.

There are no starter packs we all started from nothing and are building up.

We will hold events and building competitions. We have a big emphasis on community. Fb page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For the server Add gt: UcramboV2

D

David Lee Flynn

New official servers

C

Chelsea Cooper

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brett Leighton

Depends on how skilled your friends are..

B

Brett Leighton

And how many of u there are

W

Wiley Jackson

Voicefulwings87

E

Erik Ireland

549 is a nice pve server

N

Nick Bruesch

Player recommendation:

Great server. Awesome admins. Great player base.

B

Brandon Guillory

Damn spammers. He didn't ask for a dedicated server.

B

Brad Cossins

If you can manage without techy things like guns, industrial stuff and fabricators, I'd go to primitive. Was in a PvP prim and It was honestly my favorite PvP server ever.

C

Chelsea Harmon

M4ttrlx2 we are pvpve raiding new tribes is against the rules. We give starter pack and have daily colliseum events to win things

M

Miguel Blanchard

loll bunch of noob is just say i wont a pvp server stop harassing the guy whit you shity booster server you dont have skill that why you on dedicated

T

Ty McKenzie

AussieArk88 is pretty peaceful. I havnt been raided and im about a month in

M

Maikii Hanson

Try pve lol

J

Jayden Hayes

Harro Mate

H

Harro Mate

Aussieark88 is PvP only if you start somthing with others. Everyone is willing to help and is peaceful
Only 15 people on the server who play regularly
Xp and harvest at 1.4x and taming max

A

Austin Taylor

Just three times in 4 days? I was getting raided almost twice daily for two weeks straight.

I'm a persistent asshole, and built another base while putting stuff in my old base to make them waste their time blowing the gate to destroy about 40 pin coded storage boxes everyday lmao.

And now I have an actual base. Just be creative and don't give up. Or try another server. It's hard to get built up but once you do it feels great.

C

Chance Walls

Message me for server name.

M

Michael Barnes

I think it's server 260 we barely play ark but it was so dead on that server we manage to build up come off it completely auto decay and still have half a base without being raided and we didn't even have b gates up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom