Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok what's the best way to climb past plat? People say duo que people say solo que...

T

Ted Clermont

Ok what's the best way to climb past plat?

People say duo que people say solo que people say 6 stack but I win and lose about the same for all of them. What's the best way to go?

L

Lesty Sanchez

i solo qued like 90% of my matches

D

David Gibson

Play good next season in placements. The way it works now, it's easier to climb during placements. Other than that, good duo.

J

Jr Adheodia

U can solo trust me just get mechanically finer with one or two heroes and u will climb. I suggest duo or trio if u main support and rank

S

Samantha Olivas

Sneak your way through.

O

Onat Çalık

There’s a backdoor. Just pick Torbjorn and throw. After your reach 0 rank and lose one more you become top 500 automatically.

Why do you think so many people are doing it?

L

Loo Sarango

Do better

C

Crystal Gordon

Get people to carry you lmao.

S

Samin Hossain

stop playing the game then

K

Kelli Flynn

Play what your team needs and someone who you are good at it. Communicate calmly, don't rage out, watch your gameplay, do not blame your teammates-you could have ALWAYS played better. Focusing on the mistakes of others and letting it fester is pointless.

If you feel like you are struggling queue with a friend who you trust who you can communicate and synergize with openly.

I

Inzam Ahmed

Anyone saying you need a 6 stack to climb is just wrong, period.

But I will tell you this, don't play to 'rank up', play to get better. Focus on specific things to get better at. You will naturally climb with time.

K

Kelli Flynn

There is no easy way or trick to leaving a rank though, and everyone's climb is different.
I climbed by realizing I was not up to par on the heroes I was playing and focused my efforts on being a tank main, as it would benefit my SR and the SR of my team mates.

A

Aadil Saqib

There's no trick. You can do it solo no problem. Just grind, improve, and play better. I one tricked there solo so I can't imagine anything that would hold you back aside from yourself.

A

Alexis Snow

There arent any tricks, you have to be better than people in your elo.

Z

Zach Johnson

I mainly did solo from plat to diamond. Played duo beyond that

T

Ted Clermont

Welp guess I'm going solo

M

Michael Lu

Idk soloq is the best choice unless ur confident that ur friend can carry his/her own weight

M

Mark Audsley

Start expanding your roster of heroes you’re good in

T

Taylor Plattsky

Blame yourself, not your team. Keep a positive attitude. Fill, fill, fill; Trrust me, you might be a god tier Genji but play support or tank and you might actually climb.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom