Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok this is probably a long shot but does anyone have a server that is slightly-mid...

D

Dalton Lively

Ok this is probably a long shot but does anyone have a server that is slightly-mid Boosted and has pvp rules a starter (it doesn't have to but it's always nice) and has Metal Structures, Turrets, and Explosive Engrams blocked. It sounds stupid but it's much more fun than you think when you are raiding because then you will have to raid with catapults, cannons, ballistas, etc.. I tried to join the server New Age Ark but every time I click join server it gives me the stupid "join failed" bull crap. And yes I have tried everything. It's the only server that I haven't been able to join

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Sounds like you need to find a Primitive+ server

T

Terrence Bailey

Looking for a low boosted long running Ragnarok server with tons of good building spots available? Ark247lyfe is boosted enough that everything isn't a horrible grind. its PVPVE the server has been up and running for over a year and a half. and most the players on it currently have been playing this server for a year. we had a recent dip in players due to new games coming out, ect. so new players would be welcome, no starters but one of our tribes have been helping newcomers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Scott Van

Hey I am a faction leader on slight boosted 24/7 sever I am recruiting for my faction as I own green it's a new sever no admins except to dw and uphold rules .. join the page or Xbox group as well as if u wanna join me pm me I have included in for of sever and map or faction area

It's not role play
Welcome all
Map- Ragnarok
PvP faction
24/7
Stat info
Xp-15
Harvest-6
Tameing-50
Hatch-60
Mateing interval is about 4 between
No admins just for dw and enforce the rules

Pve zone at plateo above castle with cave under it ( will get corridnates) this is a store town ship and is strictly pve area if u attempt or raid this area u face base and take wipe if they pve players here are outside of this area they are on a PvP map so must protect urself.

Faction will be at each ob red, blue,green ask in-game for ur current faction leader to meet at ob for allie
Must Allie with faction or u are considered wastelander
The waste lands build anywhere except PvP nuetral zones
Wastelanders can try to take over or conquer any faction
Nuetral PvP zone- will be wyvren spawn area and ice loot cave any artifacts in opposeing faction will have to be traded for
Tribe limit will be 4 must Allie with faction
Up to each faction to set up faction area (border faction defense). Unless wastelanders
We do a starter pack of a Tera and metal tools

Faction leader can be challenged in a faction civil war gladiator event run by admin
Join Xbox group DinoLandUSA

Anything just ask
Join the fb and or Xbox group DInoLandUSA

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom