Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok so XQC gets suspended for saying something homophobic. Thats understandable. But...

M

Mike Fresquez

Hes a pro in their league. Its like how a football player can get suspended for the same actions. If you a pro you cant expect them to take it lightly when you take shots at them. He should consider himself lucky he gets to play games for a living.

B

Brandon Letham

People hate xQc because it’s cool to hate him now, no matter how hard he tries or what he does to change his image people will always do whatever they can to trigger him and get him in trouble, I use to hate xQc when I first heard about him but now that I’ve genuinely actually gotten to see both sides of stories and witness the shit people do to him, I just end up feeling sorry for him, people wanna make him look bad so they’ll take advantage of whatever they can get, he’s only human..

R

Raul Cantuaria Neto

xQc said that OWL tells Dallas Fuel to bench him.

J

Justin Rodriguez

I would be fine if they timed out/banner everyone spamming TriHard 7 because they see a black person on screen. The mods won’t time you out/ban you for that but they’ll time you out for an innocent and funny pyramid of LULs.

L

Leon Pejić

What emote did he sendd?

G

Genji Shimada

Not to mention the most important fact: OWL literally told DF to bench XQC and not let him play in Scrims either. :)::

A

Andy Hidari

Blizzard are gonna act more harshly towards him cause he messed up already. Lol yeah, the other people will be using that emote too, but they aren’t in XQc position man. You gotta keep that in mind

D

Darren Moorhouse

Xqc is the most toxic person in the league and probs needs to be removed BUUUT getting penalised for a fucking emote is ridiculous

J

Jacqueline Valentino

I need to see this emoji and find out wtf trihard7 shit means lol

J

Jeff Holbrook

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom