Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok so i'm not new to Ark by any means but I must be missing something so simple (I...

B

Brendon Dean

Ok so i'm not new to Ark by any means but I must be missing something so simple (I hope). I've set my tame rate to 3.0 in the settings menu, so for example a 105 dodo takes xx amount of time to tame with mejo's but in game it works out that it actually tames way faster than 3.0x should. So if a dodo takes 3 minutes to tame on 3.0 it is taking us only 1 minute to tame. Also, the same goes for raising dino's, the mature is set to 8.0 and the dino's are raised in 60ish minutes instead of like 6 hours. Anybody know wtf I'm doing wrong, I'm loosing my mind.

K

Khal Möhle

For the taming part: You have the single player settings enabled, they are a server option like "show player map location" or something. You will find it one the first page.
It's an option to balance the game for solo players so they can do boss fights and stuff, cause Dino's get more health and damage, than they would on official. Also, taming, leveling and breeding is speed up.

For the breeding: whilst the single player settings would boost your breeding as well, I think the reason are the imprint settings, cause they seem to determine how long a breed takes these days. ‍♂

J

Jimmy Graan

I have the same on my dedi. I did not change taming but it goes faster than ordinary.

Very good answer Khal Möhle ☺

Sorry for bad english.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom