Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ok so i'm not new to Ark by any means but I must be missing something so simple (I...

B

Brendon Dean

Ok so i'm not new to Ark by any means but I must be missing something so simple (I hope). I've set my tame rate to 3.0 in the settings menu, so for example a 105 dodo takes xx amount of time to tame with mejo's but in game it works out that it actually tames way faster than 3.0x should. So if a dodo takes 3 minutes to tame on 3.0 it is taking us only 1 minute to tame. Also, the same goes for raising dino's, the mature is set to 8.0 and the dino's are raised in 60ish minutes instead of like 6 hours. Anybody know wtf I'm doing wrong, I'm loosing my mind.

J

Jae Bowring

What's going wrong.. You've just stated facts. Mo sign of what your worried about..

S

Scott Douglas

Messing with dino food consumption messes with tame speed.

B

Brendon Dean

The taming rates are out of wack. We have the rates set to 3x taming but the rates are not 3x taming.

B

Brendon Dean

We left default (official) rates and tested it and taming things was still fast on our player dedicated

S

Scott Douglas

Is is a PS4 or rented server?

B

Brendon Dean

Not rented, it's console

S

Scott Douglas

We had tons of problems when we had dedicated. It's broke on Wild Cards end. The settings were always messed up. Now the the problem with rented servers is there are too many. The settings work though. Good luck. I switched to official just to get PVP action.

B

Brendon Dean

Ahh right on, thanks for the reply bro, helped me out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom