Contact advertising [email protected]

ok so i run a server on my computer windows 10 not steam...so the issue i have is..i...

J

Jason Meade

ok so i run a server on my computer windows 10 not steam...so the issue i have is..i was playing fine on my xbox then i got kicked..now i cannot join my own server..i get join game on the GT but when i click it it just sits on the main menu..i have tried reinstalling the game..i have tried changing ip on the xbox ...tried to format the xbox and reinstall...and nothing..but if i goto my second xbox and log in there it works fine...HELP ME PLEASE!!!

A

Andrew Scott

changing the IP won't do anything, as you didn't mention it I would assume the NAT is open for that Xbox?

Also is there any other message when you get kicked?

J

Jason Meade

yes open nat..and no msg just like a normal. kick to dash that ark always does

J

Jason Meade

but i can join any other server but mine

A

Andrew Scott

I understand that, but both Windows 10 and the Xbox need to have an Open NAT. By default both try to use port 3074, so either you need to change the port on the Windows 10 or on the Xbox itself.

But that is a guess at this stage, because there is not enough information to really problem solve this and why I asked the questions that I asked.

On Windows 10 you can go to settings, Gaming and then Xbox Networking, if it shows an issue with the port and Nat it will show up here. You can then change the port here, by selecting fix it.

If it shows the Nat is Open, then you need to check that the Xbox itself is also showing an Open Nat.

Both can not use the same port, if they do one will Nat Type strict and it will usually be the one that connects to that port first.

J

Jason Meade

but i can connect with a second xbox same settings

A

Andrew Scott

And have you waited 5 mins and tried to connect again?

J

Jason Meade

yup

J

Jason Meade

over night even

A

Andrew Scott

hmm, that is extremely weird then. I would assume that the PC is not using the XBL Gold account then and is using a silver and the Xbox having issues doesn't have that GT signed in

J

Jason Meade

i dont get how 1 xbox can connect and the other cannot

J

Jason Meade

its gold

A

Andrew Scott

and the xbox having issues is using the XBL gold or have it signed in at all?

J

Jason Meade

its gold

J

Jason Meade

the server GT is gold and so is my main is gold as well

A

Andrew Scott

then there is your issue

J

Jason Meade

?? bot have a gold account

J

Jason Meade

both??

J

Jason Meade

i only learned you can use a silver on the server yesterday...lol

A

Andrew Scott

Windows 10 version is the same as the Xbox, it can not be using an account being played on another xbox. So if you want to run a server, it must be a silver account or a different gold account.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom