Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok settle a Debate. My friend claims Torbjorn takes just as much skill as Widowmaker....

C

Cole Hadley

Ok settle a Debate.
My friend claims Torbjorn takes just as much skill as Widowmaker. I claim he's an idiot.

K

Kaiz Amari

your idiot too,..every heroes takes skill to use it perfectly

J

Justin Isberg

Torb is more than just his turret.

M

Mark Walls

You do not know da way

T

Troy Crossingham

It's easier to hit long range headshots with Widow than Torb. :)

K

Kyle Thatcher

do you know de way?

E

Eduardo Lopez II

Trying using his hammer ;^)

M

Michael S. Myth

hes kinda annoying to hit stuff with his rivet gun. I personally think it's worse than widows ar. his shotgun however is a no brainer and is often my weapon of choice when they focus my turret

H

Harmbo Wengar

Widow headshots come and go,

But Torb Hammer kills will never be forgotten.

A

Anna Wang

If you're attacking with torb yes x)

I

Ian Christian

If youre actually not braindead and use his gun, yes he takes skill, but no one is over the other

D

Dingo Collie

I claim your an idiot for this stupid post

J

James Brown

A good Torbjörn does take some skill but a good widow is definitely a different level

A

Allen Bruce

More skill. The only thing have to be good with Widow is aiming. Torb you have to worry about survivability because he only effective on the front lines, getting everyone armor, and keeping the turret up

E

Emi Miller

The only skill Torbjorn takes is setting turret up where a sniper cannot easily take it out.

Of my team is failing at taking out the turret, I try to make it number one priority. With Widow, I kill the Torb first, then the turret, especially when I'm out of range.

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Torb takes so much skill

B

Brandon Marleau

The only thing I find difficult when playing torb is landing his little pellets. Otherwise he's one of the most self-explanatory characters in the game for me.

K

Kayla Rupp

If Torbjorn took no skill at all then anybody could climb to GM with him lol watch the Torb 1-trick dude, he knows the wayyyy

J

Jacob Sexton

I’d like to see a widow get a team kill with a motlen nano hammer

N

Noel Alanis

^ and I would lile to see a torb get a team kill with just a sniper rifle.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom