Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok ok lol now since 2k18 been out folks taken this game to whole another level from...

• Thread starter Adrian Dean Westland
  • Start date
A

Adrian Dean Westland

Ok ok lol now since 2k18 been out folks taken this game to whole another level from posting guns. To making clothes. To selling vc cards. Told posting money. To stealing folks picture. To folks making threats. To folks crying about the game. Told folks stealing another man clothes that he made in the game. Told folks saying they rich. Told folks just doing dumb shit. Now I ask y'all where was all this before 2k18 came out? What was y'all doing before this? Lmao I'm just saying its only a game. Oh yea folks calling other folks broke because they not spending money on my player lmao. Got alot of high school kid's IN group's stealing folks picture. Making threats. Got grown ass men posting guns the list goes on in on all and ITS JUST A GAME LET YOU GAME DO THE TALKING LETS GET A 3 ON 3 GOING AT THE PARK SQUAD VS SQUAD OR PRO AM HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT.

G

Gregory Thomas

It’s not only a game. It’s REAL.

A

Adrian Dean Westland

How so? Lol

A

Alton Theodore Willoughby III

Depends on if you play competitively or not tho...but the clothes and guns shit a little too much

A

Alton Theodore Willoughby III

But trash talk that's part of it it's all in fun

A

Adrian Dean Westland

True lol

G

Gregory Thomas

Niko got his ass kicked for talking shit.

A

Adrian Dean Westland

Lmao Nigga threatened to shoot me because he was talking shit

D

Dursaa Mume

Like and subscribe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom