Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ok I'm still edging towards 100% completion on zelda BOTW.... However so many games...

G

Gruss Newton

Ok I'm still edging towards 100% completion on zelda BOTW.... However so many games are coming out for the switch!

I really want to play golf story and stardew valley!

I've recently got into splatoon 2 and started cave story +

Mario is coming in a few weeks so what do I do??

I've not got that much free time these days, so do I wait for Mario or take a couple more on?

I just don't want to get to a point where I'm leaving games unplayed when there's some really excellent ones here!

Thoughts?

J

Jaime Bland

Stardew Valley!!!

J

Joshua Tripp

I'd say wait for Mario, it's one of the Big titles, so it's bound to have tons of things to explore and endless hours of playtime, so finish up Zelda in the mean time, then get into the bread and butter of Mario

K

Kurtis Stoddard

I gassed out around 580 koroks.

R

Ryan Dale

I have 16 Switch games already without Mario Odyssey, I don't know what I'm going to do either. I'm only 40 hours into BotW but so many other fun games have come out, not to mention the 8-10 3DS games I have that I want to play.

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

My advice plan your purchases. I’m always at the hospital so I really am picky with the games I buy. I don’t just buy because everyone else is hyped about a certain game/games. I take my lifestyle and schedule into consideration. I skipped a few games that looked interesting to me but I had to due to my job.

S

Spencer Miller

Mario will be so good, I think it’d be worth playing right away.

D

Dave Superlative Hurst

Theres a real danger of me not finishing zelda.

D

Dave Superlative Hurst

Theres a real danger of me not finishing zelda.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom