Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok guys I'm working on a war quetz. Let's see ur builds. I'm trying figure out how to...

C

Cortney Powers

Ok guys I'm working on a war quetz. Let's see ur builds. I'm trying figure out how to box in a quetz and still be able to fly it.

T

Trevor Kelly

you can still box it in, when you build down from above the neck use door frames so is neck is in thru door hole. (could possibly use tek dino gate If you build down beside each side of its neck) save structure by using giant hatch frames to close off bottom of quetz and top depending on build. (at work or I'd take pics...il post tonight)

C

Cortney Powers

Kk thanks

A

Aaron Churchward

F

J

James L. Stickline

I always wanted to build a battle quetz my friend said was a waste of time little he know it wasn't .....you can imagine why I I call it the Death Star

M

Mason Groeger

F

J

John Pearce

Yup its all about the tek dino gate set to stay open the only problem with the full box qwets is it tends to limit the ground movment and as you seen when we stoped by your base they can get stuck on large dinos eg. Your rex and take huge damage from melee damage lol fly high. Swing by our base when ya get it flying

A

Aj Burkhart

A

Aj Burkhart

A

Aj Burkhart

A

Aidan Clifford

A

Aidan Clifford

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom