Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok guys I'm about half through ordering my parts for "Darkmatter" my 1st build and I'm...

T

Tim Woodworth

Ok guys I'm about half through ordering my parts for "Darkmatter" my 1st build and I'm looking into what monitor to buy. I want a super wide panel put not sure what resolution to get with my specs. Here is what my build will be
I7 7700k
Asus formula ix z270 mobo
1000w psu
2x gtx 1080ti
All water cooled.

So should I go 4k or 1440p? I have to be able to run ultra with high frames.

I know it's only 1080p but I really like that Samsung 42in super ultra wide.

What do you have? Or recommend?

Z

Zach Alarid

Naming a computer...... call it dorkmatter..
Haha

Z

Zach Alarid

Sounds like a really nice build though.

J

Josh Krogman

Z35P Predator. I have the X34 and if I didn't I'd have its newest update.

C

Conner Otley

Well 8700k coming oct 5th some people say, so im waiting before I get a waterblock

J

Jose Torres

I’ve got 4k and honestly 144hz is nice but the resolution real estate is just so damn good with a lot of these games, so crisp and sharp , not to mention. Overall desktop experience is just damn near perfect, 4 window multitasking, and while I have 1 1080ti it’s worth noting I have so little games that have had me force down some settings, I’ve seen extensive sli testing and you will get 4k60 on almost every title at ultra excluding excessive MSAA, but most forms of post process AA don’t affect performance, if you’re a competitive person I’d recommend 1440/144hz which also would give smooth response times and fluid motion... it all boils down to you.

G

Gerald Hidalgo

I named my pc sexdrive. Since im always using it to masturbate. And my 2nd rig as subscriber since that is where im subscribe with brazzer and mofos and youtube can i say that? ( ofcourse its not true ) or is it?

R

Riley Branson

What pc case and radiators are you going with?

T

Tim Woodworth

This is what I have so fat

T

Tim Woodworth

Far lol

B

Ben Joslin

Wrong platform. X399 or x299

C

Chris Duggan

If your gaming I found the bigger the harder, to play fast action shooters because of area your eyes have to cover, I go with highest refresh rate and 4k

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom