Contact advertising [email protected]

ok guys i have a question > my work computer died today but i had tickets in it if i...

D

Dante Delgadillo

ok guys i have a question > my work computer died today but i had tickets in it if i buy a new computer and swap out hard drives will it work?

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, depends if it was the hard drive that is dead or not. Usually hard drive with Windows operating systems don't swap too good to different computers. Your best bet anyways it to use it as a secondary hard drive and then copy the data off of it.

You could try a USB external enclosure but tbh I've had better luck copying data off of a secondary drive that is plugged right into the motherboard.

If you run into an issue where your user account is locked due to windows login password? This is how to retake ownership. Same steps on any windows version tbh minus Windows XP Home which required doing it from safe mode
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shilo Mikey Alderson

Dock the hard drive and see if you can recover the files. Saying your computer died doesn't really help. Is it the hard drive corrupted ? The motherboard? The processor? Windows? Ubuntu? Really unhelpful. If your hard drive is ok then dock it and recover if you have a new pc then put it in the new pc

D

Dante Delgadillo

ok so the computer turned just just stop booting and i opened it and there was a orange light on the mother board > took off hard drive and mother board bios didnt show up i also swaped the power unit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom