Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ok everyone. Time to reveal your favorite creatures in ark! One of my personal...

• Thread starter Blake Mcspadden
  • Start date
B

Blake Mcspadden

Ok everyone. Time to reveal your favorite creatures in ark! One of my personal favorites is the Thylacoleo. I know in terms of climbing it is outranked by the megalania, but when it comes to an animal that is fast, stealthy, and powerful. It makes for a great combat or scout mount.

What are your favorite creatures in ark?

M

Marissa Tull

The tapy or the griffin

T

Trevor Ryan Krapfl

Micro raptor

J

Justin R Taylor

Sabretioth, Raptor and vulture.

B

Becca Deladurantaye

therizines..
power house for just about anything short of stones.

C

Cooper Reeves

Phiomia

E

Elijah Rompa

I have a favorite for categories. Fliers: Tapejara, Non-rideable: Hyena, Land/Water: Baryonyx, Land: Thylacoleo or Direbear, Water: Basilosaurus, Utility: Therizinosaurus or Mammoth

K

Kyle Durant

Either the thly or a yut

J

Jocelyn Valencia

My favorite is the Thyla, yours is gorgeous!!

M

Matthew Little

Direbear

K

Kyle Maze

I agree with you on thyla man. On legacy my tribe had some beautiful high level muts. On new servers im hoping our new line will turn out decent. A good thyla can be a game changer

J

Justin Dean Davison

B

Briana Fowler

Penguin!

C

Casey Norgard

Rhinos are incredibly underrated war mounts.... Send in something/someone to tank on a rex or something high HP, then have a second come rushing in on a rhino and you can pretty much take anything down.

S

Steven Wilson

I

Ian McDonnell

Griffin or the kangaroo

P

Pamela Jean Osagie Karpelania

Lystro!

J

Jonathan Timmers

That spino life

J

Jessica Halloran

The allies are just so beautifully rendered. I really love the model. It's very athletically pleasing. Iguanadon was my favorite as a little girl, and I reverted back to a 5 year old when it finally came out on Ark. I finally got to ride a Griffin and it's so much fun to ride around on. Doedics are too cute, moths are adorably derpy yet pretty, I'm going to scream if an otter doesn't shown up on my server soon because they are useful and incredibly cute...yeah I'm gonna stop.

K

Karissa Brown

The Kairukuuuuu. I'm so in love with the Griffins too.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom