Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok building my first pc, currently running on a pre built. I have everything on this...

• Thread starter Joshua Brian Robinette
  • Start date
J

Joshua Brian Robinette

Ok building my first pc, currently running on a pre built. I have everything on this list besides the Mobo, wanted to get some recommendations on a Mobo, and cooler. I am going to be strictly gaming right now, don't hate on the 1060 I am going to have to save for a better monitor before I waste money on a high end gpu since I won't see the difference with my 75hrtz monitor currently. What coolers and Mobo does everyone recommend?

R

Rock StarSaad

Z270 and H100i V2 is a good cooler

S

Sami Ghidini

Even just a hyper 212 evo by cooler masyer will do as a cooler.

T

Tracie West

It's not a waste of money on a nice gpu if you plan on buying a better monitor down the road. It's a waste of money to buy a gpu you're not happy with just to replace it when you get a better monitor.

Anyway, I have the h100i v2 and it's great, has a great 5 year warranty as well. And I've gone with the msi mobo's

S

Sami Ghidini

While the asus m5a78l-m mobo is good if you are on a budget. You can pick one up for avout 60£. It supports sli and up to 32 gigs of ram.

F

Frank Woolrich

if you are getting a K processor like the 7700k then you need a z motherboard like the z270

F

Frank Woolrich

it will give you better over clocking performance especially if you water cool

W

William Cardoza

I have a similar build. 7700k. I threw on the 212 turbo. The second fan it comes with, I put on the case. I idle at 34-37 degrees. Gaming about 55-65

W

William Carrier

Get ryzen 1600+1070 problem solved

D

Daniel Kessler

bump that CPU down to like a 4790K and get a 1080

D

Daniel Kessler

if its for gaming you dont need that much CPU

J

Jake Prescott

Use a Z270 on a k skew

B

Blake Dalenko

Msi z270 gaming pro carbon is a excellent board

B

Balmung Haseo

Ryzen

N

Noah Seiber

I would recommend going with an i5 or a Ryzen 5 for the CPU. Having an i7 for gaming is overkill.

V

Viorel Buhaescu

The 1060 is a good card? why hate? use 1TB as storage , STOCK CPU COOLER IF YOU DON'T OVERCLOCK IT , as case choose a cooler master

F

Frankie Caminita

Nice case choice

F

Frankie Caminita

Case is huge btw

F

Frankie Caminita

Chad Combetta

R

Rachael Belussi

I have the Hyper 212 by cooler master too its good if you dont mind not having water cooling. I have the viii asus maximus hero

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom