Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Official is officially fucked now looking for a cluster with close to official stats...

J

Jamie Kinnear

Official is officially fucked now looking for a cluster with close to official stats with boosted breeding

J

Jamahl Michael

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

J

Jeffrey Elmore

SWITCHING PvE FOR HOLIDAYS
Great time to come build up!!

SEEKING SEASONED PVP TRIBES

Rag/Island cluster with future expansions (including aberration)

Server built in favor of defending to force more tactical raiding!!

Typically between 10-35 players on 24/7 - NO RULES PvP* - Limited Admin Store with BBS economy

SERVER STATS

5x rates across the board!
Player and Dino stats are ALL OFFICIAL
*Slight boost to Weight
.5 Structure Damage
.2 Egg Lay Interval
x5 Turret Damage
Drops and Fishing yield x3 loot!
x3 Crop Growth
Turret Platform Placement enabled

*Exception: No attacking admins, No crying about PvP interactions!!

Island/Rag cluster, expansions planned.

A

Alexis McLeod

Come over to Ataraxia!

What are we about? Well, let's state the basics - we're a full PVP server. That means no ORP and no "raiding rules". We have a 7 person tribe limit to encourage small tribes.

MAPS: (* = ETA December 16)

32 Slot Ragnarok
*32 Slot Aberration
*32 Slot Center
*32 Slot Island
*32 Slot Scorched Earth

All maps will be CHARACTER TRANSFERABLE until Christmas, and then everything will open up! Bring your squad and build up on fresh maps!

STATS:

3x Gather & Xp
4x Taming
5x Maturation
.75x Water & Food Drain
3x Crop Growth
1.5x Loot Quality
2x Fishing

Before you join, we've got three simple rules here at Ataraxia:

1. PVP everywhere except admin builds (7 Deadly Sins). Our admins are exclusively PVE - we will NOT raid you, kill you, or use alt accounts to cheat you of your hard work. Our PVE areas observed include the Starter House, event builds, and admin bases. No PVP during events!

2. Respect is a two-way street. To get it, you have to give it. We do not want to see hardcore banter or offensive language on our server or group page. Light banter is okay, but don't get personal!

3. Admin abuse has been an issue on most servers. That being said, I want to try to be transparent and understanding when AA is suspected. Calling AA after a raid with no visual proof or evidence will be an auto-ban. Come to me with your concerns - I try to be as fair as possible. I've gone through two admins and want to make sure everyone has a good server experience.

To join us, search Ataraxia under Unofficial PC Sessions!

Facebook:

C

Cara Soria

Hey, I have a rented Aberratoin server that is slightly boosted it is also it is an 18+ server. Its PVE till the 29th then it will become PVP. Taming and hatching are boosted and weight is high. Lots of tribes and everyone is friendly. Let me know if you would like to try it out and see if you like it.

T

Travis Cobb

Is this a 24/7 server

B

Blake Perez

Rag, island, and aberration cluster. Pvp on weekends; however, there will be no structure damage until 2018 due to the holidays. Turret limit is 400 and tribe dino limit is 300. Come check us out.

A

Alexis McLeod

Clusters come out tomorrow! Fresh maps!
Character transfers only until Christmas!

K

Kennedy Davis

Looking for a great server with awesome active players? Want a place to call home and have tons of fun? Join [US] The Wolves Den!

Map Ragnarok and Aberration Cluster!

It's a 50 slot Ragnorak PvE/PvP server.
32 slot Aberration PvE/PvP server.
PVE weekdays and PvP weekends.
ORP is enabled.

You can do PVE full time as well. (Only on Ragnorak)

Fun events during the week with prizes.

Server has full community center, shops and more to come...

Fairly boosted. Stats are:

⚔ Egg Hatch Speed 10X
⚔ Mature speed 70X
⚔ XP Multiplier 5X
⚔ Harvest 15X
⚔ Increased Crop Growth x5
⚔ Lowered character food and water drain
⚔ Loot crate 2.5X
⚔ Taming 10X

Character stats:

⚔ Health 5X
⚔ Stamina 10X
⚔ Oxygen 40X
⚔ Food/Water 5X
⚔ Weight infinite
⚔ Damage 2.5X
⚔ Speed 5X
⚔ Fortitude 10X
⚔ Crafting 2X

⚔ Dino Weight infinite
⚔ Average Population Day: 25-40+

D

Daniel Rafael Reyes

Arkitects is the best low-rate Xbox cluster. They got a custom currency system that rocks. Currently running Ab, Rag, and thé Island.

Facebook.com/groups/arkitects

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom