Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Off topic, but what website do you all use to build your PC? Been using laptops for...

D

Danny Vaughan

Off topic, but what website do you all use to build your PC? Been using laptops for gaming for like, 14 years now and want to build a desktop.

K

Kevin Ruffner

Chris Hunt

C

Chris Hunt

Ryzen 3 1300x B350m MSI and 1060 6gb great start for a starter budget build,super easy

K

Kevin Ruffner

Are all of these sold on amazon?

C

Chris Hunt

yes, I have built 3 1300x systems all run great with 1060's

K

Kevin Ruffner

Thanks man!

B

Bryant Gump

I have the ryzen 5 1600x and the 6gb 1060and I love it you. An use pc part picker to get a u understand of what you need and they have builds that people have done on there too

R

Ryan Vosburg

pcpartpicker.com is great

J

Jr Salinas

Newegg.com

M

Marc Sustins

Ebuyer

M

Matthew Bidinger

Pcpartbuilder is good

D

Danny Vaughan

Looks like I need 2g's, time to save up lol

S

Sean Baker

Tigerdirect.com

C

Chris Hunt

2000-2500 can build a heck of a nice PC mine in that range but with so many changes and mistakes I have sunk a small fortune into my gaming PC, have no clue the real total amount. My PC was my first build fortunately my upgrades helped build a few more PCs for my clan. Zero regrets.

D

Danny Caldwell

I could have built my own , but I worked closely with the professionals at Digital Storm , and walked away with a 5 year warranty as well. Just something to think about. I would also say do heavy research before you decide , or buy pre built. However the only difference I experienced in the Digital Storm buy is it actually was not a pre built pc. I told them what I wanted , and they did it flawlessly. I did nothing , but paid , and enjoy my warranty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom