Contact advertising [email protected]

Nvidia itself confirmed the results are indeed accurate; can Vega replicate this in...

R

Rana Ahmad

Nvidia itself confirmed the results are indeed accurate; can Vega replicate this in future DirectX 12 games?

P

Patrick Maddox

Hmm... still is just one games. not the others one

M

Michael Smith

So coz amd win in 1 game out thousands amd is better

C

Christopher Montgomery

It's good, for tech to advance there must be solid competition. If there were more GPU companies left it would be a more robust market for all. Matrox may be back in the mainstream GPU mix again soon too. That could help drop prices and force new tech from each firm.

A

Abu Mechavelli Jund

Yes I hope in DX12, I’m owning 1080 but will go for full AMD build next time I hope

A

Ashutosh Tiwary

AMD gpus are quite better in dx12 enabled games Rx 580 was performing much better than gtx 1070 in Rise of Tomb Raider with dx12

T

Timur Terekhov

What is not understood, why to test the top GPUs in the DX12 games? RX480 runs DX12 and Vulkan games in 4K on max settings with stable 60 fps.

A

Alex Hyde

Good post, I was wondering what the benchmarks were for this game. I have a 1070 ftw with a r7 and very interested in Forza 7. I wonder if the combination of processor plays a role. We will see. I will run tests on a 42" plasma that is able to run 1120p+ res (not familiar with exact res being away from you my PC at the moment.) Then I'll run a separate benchmark with a 20" monitor running 960 res.

O

Orlando Perrone

Until that 4K kicks in.

D

Don Il Padrino Morale

CYa Siyabonga Twala Leonard Kherri Mendupe Mendupes Brilliendupes Obakeng Simon Makgakge Sibusiso Lawrence Ndlangamandla

M

Matthew Reed

Not convinced that DX12 is the correct way to go

C

Clement PanPan

AMD must have paid a lot to the devs...

P

Purusattam Sahoo

Nvidia is tha best...
AMD cpu and NVIDIA gpu is tha best

J

Josh Stricklin

Damn, even the 580 out performed the 1080ti at 1080p. That's impressive

B

Balubish J Wiking

Yay you all need to buy VEGA now cause its super good in one fucking game!!! wooohooo blueballs.

E

Eko Prasetyo

I bet you they will trounce nVidia in any DX12 optimized games

O

Omar Osama El Shafie

Is there a dx11 comparison?

J

Julio Meneses

No!!!

A

Alex M Duffield

It's not because of dx12, it's because it's a low geometry gane