Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Now this is just a rumour at the moment but what if it’s true.... How many of you...

J

John Morris

Now this is just a rumour at the moment but what if it’s true.... How many of you would be interested? I already have it on PC but it seems really cool idea to have portable Diablo 3 version. I’m not sure if I’d be able to resist :)

R

Russell Flewellen

i'm all for more things on the switch. i enjoy the console tremendously and would like more new titles more so than re-releases. i know these are just to keep the masses happy, but i can't wait for their Nintendo Direct to see what's really coming.

M

Michael Levitz

I’d buy it but it better be like an all inclusive release, like most of the other port games. But yah I think I would.

B

Brian Bosch

We really need Diablo 4.

G

Gary Walker

I'd rather new games than ports lol

L

Lee Burgos

Jesus....fine I'll buy it for a fourth time.

J

Jop Corpz

Diablo 3 on the go not bad :) cool :) hopefully forza or gran turismo ish game soon

J

Jay Miller

I loved this game. Playes it so much... i would rather play Diablo 4 on the switch aince i ppayed it so much already but its cool

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Ive never played it, so it depends on how much its gonna cost. Titan Quest and Pillars of Eternity II are also coming for Switch

Z

Zachariah Vilhauer

The switch is turning into a port console

C

Christopher Alan Clark

I would be in for Diablo 3, loved it for PS4

A

Arthur Lupe-jones

Ive never bought any of these games so this is cool maybe ill give it a try for my switch.

C

Cedric John Sebastian

Ive been actually looking forward to this.

B

Brian Jolley

I've never picked it up on the other platforms but would definitely pick it upon the switch

M

Menelik Sanders

Activison has been a real dick recently with Loot boxes and microtransactions I think im alright on this

M

Matti Moilanen

Dude. I just went through some of my old stuff recently and found my Diablo 3 Collector's Edition box <3. Love to own that CE. D3 is a good videogame. Hack n slash Action RPG. It was very fun and good to play it but didnt play a ton of it. But yeah, cool artbook, so cool art with the CE.
I won't buy it for the Switch...I dont think I will. I prefer it on PC and rather buy other videogames, like platformers.

C

Cliff White

Try Nine Parchments if you need a diablo fix until we get it

L

Lee Nicky

Darren Wong

W

Wesley Grimes

As long as it has seasons, and includes the necro. I can buy it again

C

Cliff White

For those that are loooking for a diablo fix