Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Now that the switch has been out several months the Eshop has filled up with quite a...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Now that the switch has been out several months the Eshop has filled up with quite a few indie games 20 dollars and under and there are definitely some gems to be had even at 10 and under. I've really enjoyed some of the logic puzzle games like human resource machine and most recently the bridge. If you like those type of games I highly recommend. Also if you own an Xbox the 20 dolllar game oxenfree that just released on switch a couple days it's free right now on Xbox live games with gold. Can we get a thread going about indies 20 and under? I'd like to hear more recommendations and make it easier for everyone to find those diamonds in the rough.

R

Raj De Vore

I really liked Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Its a throwback to the NES Megaman games. I also got Minecraft, SnipperClips, and Stardew Valley :)

L

Louis Vitale

Also try Thumper, Blaster Master Zero and Thimbleweed Park.

P

Peou Richard Kovit

Still playing sonic mania but will get more games soon and any1 up for mario osdessy game ?

R

Ronnie Goodwin

I've got all above mentioned except thimbleweed park. I really enjoyed all the shrines in BOTW and love the satisfaction of solving problems in human resource management. It's so cool because it's usually some very basic math problem and it comes down to how can I program robot me to take all the necessary steps. Some of the later ones are some of the most satisfying feelings of accomplishment I've felt solving a puzzle in a game. The bridge scratches that same itch even though it's quite different. Puzzle games are hit or miss for me I couldn't really get into world of goo but I think BOTW really opened me up to the puzzle genre of games. I have ADD so it has to interest me I've had hard times getting into really great games and then other times like dying light and fallout I couldn't stop playing. I'm not really into Tetris or dr. Mario type games as much but the logic and problem solving of shrines and divine beasts and The other 2 games I mentioned.

N

Nik Lal

Before I got into Stardew Valley, I was really enjoying Picross S. I haven't yet gone back to it, though; too into Stardew Valley.

C

Chance Koeppen

Why is Minecraft on the switch 30$ ??? And is it the better together (terrible) version?

D

David Jarrett

Love Steamworld Dig 2! It's why I got my Switch (already beat BOTW on WiiU).

Here's my under $20 list so far: Blaster Master Zero (and the Shovel Knight DLC), Stardew Valley, Golf Story, Oceanhorn, and am picking up Yono & The Celestial Elephants and Axiom Verge today.

Also! Here's a tip! If you have a Target Red Card (debit or credit), you can buy a Nintendo gift card (or any gift card, or any purchase, really) and get 5% off. So every $100 you basically get a free $5 game. I got $100 in gift cards and picked up Kamiko for free, as it's $5.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom