Contact advertising [email protected]

Now that a hero that desperately needed a nerf is finally getting it, how many hanzo...

B

Brendan Rogers

Now that a hero that desperately needed a nerf is finally getting it, how many hanzo mains are crying about “unfair” nerfing?

W

Will Shipley

Where did you get this information?

K

Kaili Jennings

Masters/GM Hanzo main...
I couldnt be happier.

Less trash Hanzos who think they're good off this broken-ass ability

A

Aaron Clarke

I don’t play Hanzo much anymore but I still have the most hours in him and Scatter arrow definitely needs a rework or replaced. Too many random kills for it to stay.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

As long as he gets a decent ability to replace it, it shouldn't be a big deal tbh. "Nerfing" a hero that already isn't that great lmao

S

Sam Wilkinson

Means he'll take more skill to play if the hanzo mains have skill they'll adapt without the scatter and continue to be good. Same with any hero that gets nerfed.

B

Beau Popkin

Its not confirmed yet. We just know they're looking at it. Besides it won't even matter for probably another 2 months if they do.

D

Drew Franko

Devs have said they are gonna rework him... remember when they reworked mercy and made her op...Hanzo may have 3 month period.where is meta defining soon

B

Brett Thielemier

Hanzo was a mistake

A

Adam Blunt

Scatter is just as unreliable as it is deadly but people who don’t play him wouldn’t know how often it hits a step or slight Incline and Wiffs completely. Sure it’s strong but if your in the face of a hog or Orisa all they have to do is keep jumping and it likely won’t kill them

N

Noah Wise

Well it wasn’t really OP, it was just irritating and people in low ranks use it almost solely to one shot people without actually trying. He’s really only OP in low Elo just like symmetra. Nobody plays them in GM, so people bitching about scatter should just chill lol. I doubt blizzard with actually nerf hanzo, it will most likely be some rework and theyll replace his scatter most likely. Because nerfing it would be pointless and would ruin an already underpowered character in high elos. And no I don’t even play hanzo, nobody in GM does

Z

Zen Syazriq

None

T

Tornike Goqsadze

Brendan Rogers first of all its not 100% about scatter they are still arguing what to do with it second of all thats not a big deal for good hanzo main like me bring it on just make hanzo normal shooting without spells & wall climbing ill still play hanzo at top500 LVL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom