Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not sure if this has been mentioned but, Nintendo lost out on a lot by not having some...

• Thread starter Dion Ciraolo-Laura
  • Start date
D

Dion Ciraolo-Laura

Not sure if this has been mentioned but, Nintendo lost out on a lot by not having some sort of street pass thing on the switch. Lost out on using the Miis and they so far only seem like separate profiles and nothing more right now. Even the wii & wiiu used them more than they are used as of right now

C

Collier Godfrey

Wii U also had a (horrible, but present) camera and a daily log... The lack of the former screams a mid-gen refresh (like the ‘new’ 3DS) with a camera and the latter they really have no excuse for having not added in an update yet. Miiverse was often a toxic wasteland of 5 years olds spamming obscenities and badly drawn rule 34s, but at least Miis were alive. Miis in Switch are so hidden you’d assume they’ve been removed without messing around in the profile settings or playing Mario Kart 8 online. The system is only 7 months old though so hopefully they’ll figure out a way to bring Miis back to life, just without the issues of Miiverse.

R

Ryan Butler

No street pass or miiverse are big missed chances

J

Jeff Kihei Woods

Yes, because I want make sure my battery is dead when I power it on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom