Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Not sure how I feel about them going with the raid “lairs” now. I totally get that...

J

Jerome Holzberger

Not sure how I feel about them going with the raid “lairs” now. I totally get that there is a lot of lore and space on the leviathan but a vex raid would have been dope.

Thoughts?

M

Michael Hamelink

YES. YES. YES. YES.

It only makes sense to have a VEX RAID in a VEX THEMED DLC. But no, you'll pay a good 40$ more for that one to finally come out, in 2 years time.

D

Darin Ferraro

I don’t think they said who’s in the raid did they?

M

Michał Skotnicki

If they don't make an all-new raid, it's gonna suck.
That release policy is flat-out nonsensical anyway. DLC a month after release? Two months for consoles?

M

Michał Skotnicki

Huh. I was watching Rifle's rundown of the livestream and noticed something.
Why put an Almighty on the Destination map if you don't intend to use it? This, coupled with Deej's unwillingness to show us the new Leviathan areas, makes me think that we're gonna get a raid, or some other activity, set on the Almighty. That run across the outside of the hull was too good to be used for one story mission only...

L

Larry Hasan

Destiny 2 had to have at least 3 raids just to begin with.....multiple events to farm crap not tokens....
All they had to do was recycle most of D1s crap (although most got destroyed) but there wasn’t a need to change so many things.

Still a good game just not as appealing as I thought it would be

T

To Bi

I think since we already killed calus in the first raid, it would not really make sense to do more cabal stuff. I hope and expect that the vex try to get control over the leviathan and it will be vex themed...

A

Aaron Shelton

So everyone played the story? Obviously, and there was a super huge ship? Yep. Well, Calus has his own. I think Cabal are still great for the varied units you go against. Plus, that ship could have all kinds of environments.

J

Jacob Bolduc

I'm sick of the vex

S

Sam Gore

I think a vex raid would have been nice yes, but the idea behind raid layers is to not run dry of raid content, creating "raid" takes more than a few months unfortunately, we saw that with crotas end. so I think if they keep up the raid lairs and make one good raid a year, and then continue to add raid lairs, it helps the content be good while fresh at the same time. But of course I would have loved to have seen a raid, but preferably a good one at that.

J

Jacob Bolduc

What they really needed was a new enemy, vex had the first raid in destiny 1

R

Ruben Braz

I freaking love Vex lore

J

Jarod Poland

I'm pretty disappointed that there isn't going to be a new vex raid. My first time in the Vault of Glass was one of the best experiences I've ever had in a co-op game.

M

Mark Andrews

No one knows what the "Lair" will be. There's a chance that it's Vex-based.

D

Dexter Spenik

I'm really disappointed with this cause as they said its a faster "raid", sure do this but also bring out a new raid

P

Peter Miller

Watch Datto's video on it. He explains very well why Bungie chose to do this.

A

Adam Ansell

I don't think they will since the Vault of Glass raid in D1 set the bar pretty high for a vex raid, and it fit in well to the lore (bosses are back everytime you play because they can fuck around with time), so I guess if they did a new vex raid it'd have to be way better quality than VoG, and have lore as to why it's replayable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom