Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Not saying Irma or Harvey is cool but wouldn't it be kind of bad ass if Ragnarok had a...

T

T.j. Kowalzek

Not saying Irma or Harvey is cool but wouldn't it be kind of bad ass if Ragnarok had a Natural Disaster implementation? Hurricane, Tornadoes and Earthquakes etc.. Only happens every so often and anything made out of Thatch and Wood be obliterated. Thatch, Wood houses and rafts would be hit. An easy way to clean up servers too.

K

Kris Sa

That would be pretty sweet

J

Jake Boughton

The volcano erupts

S

Sean Redpath

dinos that are left outside would be swept away, parts of the map underwater, rivers are bigger, beavers have more wood so inturn more beaver dams

G

Gregory King

You know WildCard can't do that man! Servers would crash, land dinos would spawn underwater, water dinos would spawn on land even after the event, and some servers would probably be stuck in half-hurricane with a pink sky for a month

M

Mads Monseth Dahlberg

Yet another thing to fuck noobs over... like troodons, pego, icthyornis etc..

R

Robert Hultquist

The new map coming out will have earthquakes

R

Robert Davis

Everything in the game already wants to kill me...
This sounds cool and all but seeing as I'm a noob I don't need anything else killing me

K

Kari Patton

No thanks.

J

Jon Eastabrooks Gooch

Id be happy with something that got rid of all the spikes and boat everyone leaves around

R

Ryan Le Quesne

Tsunamis on the beach and wildfires

C

Cora Joy

I love the sound of it but seeings though I legit watched a ptera fly OUT of the depths of a lake I don't think WC can do it

T

Tiffany Loftis

I thought about that earlier today too

A

Ashley Wolfe

I was hoping for flash floods on scorched when it rained to fill the river beds

P

Patrick Thompson

Actually sounds pretty sweet

P

Pete Johnson

I named the alpha raptor that got in my base yesterday Erma, killed everything and destroyed all my spikes.... I've thrown the controller through the tv again

E

Ellen Reese

That would be really cool actually.

A

Angela Robberson

We die enough man!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom