Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Not a switch question but since I’m loving my switch so much I want a 3ds. What are...

A

Aaron Freson

Not a switch question but since I’m loving my switch so much I want a 3ds. What are some must have 3ds games?

C

Cole Bowser

Smash bros

D

Derek Switzer

Ocarina of time, majoras mask, dragon quest 7 and 8

A

Andrieu Todd

Bravely default

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

What games do you like? For me, I like games that are laid-back and don't have much of a story line to it so I chose Animal Crossing.

K

Kane Torres

Ocarina of Time. Majora's mask. Link between worlds. Link in Time. Samus Returns.

J

Jacko Serr

Kid Icarus Uprising

J

Joseph Loveland

Don’t do it. Especially now. 3DS is dead.

C

C.j. Chauvin

3DS is pretty much obsolete at this point in my opinion.

J

Joseph Loveland

Any money you are thinking of putting into 3DS just save for Switch games/accessories

D

Dominick Esposito

Definitely save your money. We may be getting virtual console. And you can definitely play anything that’s on the 3ds without the 3d feature. Not many people do play 3d. I never did

C

Chuck Johnson

Code of Princess, Nano Assault, Shinobi

B

Bryce Lee

Rune Factory 4, Fantasy Life

J

Johnathon Mendez

There's a ton of good games for 3ds at this point. It's a good investment if you've never had one. Kingdom Hearts, the fire emblem games are good, and others

N

Nik Lal

3DS is nowhere near dead or obsolete. And even if that were true, it has such a large library of quality games that it's definitely worth buying. As for what you should buy, it depends on what you like to play. If you like tactical, fantasy, or action RPGs, or life sim-type games, you'll find loads of fantastic games for the system.

J

Joshua Tripp

Literally all the Pokemon games
Bravely Default/second

J

John Garcia

Pokemon lol

L

Lisa Leondiou

Professor Layton Games, Luigi’s mansion, New Super Mario Bros, Yoshi’s Games

K

Karl Kaytor

Fantasy Life, Ever Oasis, Dragon Ball Fusions and Monster Hunter Stories.

C

Christian Chinos Arrieta

The game library is so huge it’s always a good idea to pick one up, there’s a game for everyone on the system, my recommendations are Mario kart, Pokémon, and Sami’s returns those are all great games but it depends on what you like

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom