Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Nitrado pvp Servers! Going to put this out there again now that most people have had...

• Thread starter Alexis Christine Aristizabal
  • Start date
A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Nitrado pvp Servers!

Going to put this out there again now that most people have had time to get their servers established.
I run a 4 map cluster with very small boosts and a player base of around 40 people
Only about 10 are looking to cross server Raid

Anyone want to add your server to our cluster to challenge them lol

We have no admins so there will be no worry of admin spawning things just a couple tribes that want a challenge

We could establish rules and or a flag system in you are interested

I have a very mature player base

S

Spencer Cook

What she said

M

Michael Lowry

I 3rd that motion

S

Spencer Cook

I'll raid you with my army of takwon DoDos and you laugh your asses off all at the same time the CookieMonster will be stealing your cookies

S

Steven Sherman

Michael Gordon Josh Gordon

N

Nathan Arnold

We wont full wipe or grief just fun raiding

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

Way to scare everyone off guys we've still gotten no takers

N

Nathan Arnold

Hmm well alexis if your prepared to spawn in the mats ill build arenas and events

N

Nathan Arnold

It will attract other servers to cluster because it will add something to do

A

Alexis Cicchini

Rule. Leave my otters alone

S

Scott Douglas

Do you have any issues with dino upload/downloads being on? We turned ours on for 1 day and someone came in with lvl 150000 wyverns. We were just looking for internal transferring. Somehow it opened up external transfers without being attached to other servers. We may look into this if you haven't had problems. We run 10x brews and poos if you want to check us out. We have three tribes of 10 at the moment been up 3 weeks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom