Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo Switch was released on 3rd Mar 2017 and it's off to an phenomenal start,...

• Thread starter Shaun Paul Johnston
  • Start date
S

Shaun Paul Johnston

Nintendo Switch was released on 3rd Mar 2017 and it's off to an phenomenal start, however, with the lack of Virtual Console details, the delay of Nintendo's Online service and seemingly lacklustre 3rd party support, is it DOOMED to fail. Or has Nintendo planned ahead and working to bring developers and indies in by bolstering up the console with an incredible line up of some of it's biggest IPs?

Here's YOUR daily gaming fix for 27th JUN 2017

Let me know what your thoughts are on the Nintendo Switch and it's future. Are you already sold on the Switch concept or are you holding off until more big hitters like Super Mario Odyssey are released?

If you're enjoying the content, remember and hit that SUBSCRIBE button & turn on Notifications. We do this because we love creating videos for you guys and ALL of us are just a bunch of SmallFries, trying to create BIG things together smile emoticon:)

Thanks for Watching!

#NintendoSwitch #NintendoVirtualConsole #SNESMiniClassic #StarFox2 #SuperMarioOdyssey

B

Brent Davis

Easily

K

Keith Pickard

meh, it's ok right now. Not nearly as many titles as other consoles.

S

Shaun Paul Johnston

Hopefully this title doesn't cause so much of a ruckus lol

Like I said let me know what you guys think about some of the points I touched upon and I'll make sure to respond and will highlight a few on the next daily fix :)

S

Shaun Paul Johnston

Oh and cheers for checking the video out :)

G

Greg Eckermann

Doomed fail as there too many scalpers and there the only ones buying them.

G

Greg Eckermann

and NO I DON'T HATE NINTENDO I WANT A DAMN SWITCH IS WHY I'M NOT HAPPY. with this bull

K

Keven-dave Villeneuve

Best games are coming all over the year, i think the switch is a great console and nintendo doesnt want to lose face right now, snes mini even the new monopoli gamer, is to hopefully, having new fan back and bring former player. Nintendo said they got more people in the establishment to make new games etc, and say they try to be more open than ever.

The switch is a great console, its missing many apps like (netflix,explorer etc), why? Because they try to make sure they dont get hacked over all.

D

Derek Beattie

The switch has the most impressive game lineup for a launch system i have ever seen. And eith the added solid indie support it is doing fine. Lets hope the great sales will equate to a bit more larger studio 3rd party support, but honestly im not holding my breath. And nor do i care that much.

J

Jessica Bryant

Isn't this like the 8th "this console is doomed to fail" post? Get over it. NO console release has 100 games at launch. And every time a new console is released everyone loses their mind and forgets that.

J

Jay Ybarra

I bet SNES classic delayed the virtual console a bit.

J

Jacob Stafford

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

J

Jessica Johnson

So I feel like yesterday, you said that the Switch was a complete and utter failure, but now you're saying it's the best ever?

HELLO CLICKBAIT MY OLD FRIEND

N

Nick Addy

I would love for someone to name a console that had over a hundred games within 3 months of its launch. I don't understand why Microsoft gets a free pass for the library on Xbox one being mediocre for its age but Nintendo suddenly gets a double standard where having a blossoming library spells doom. The VC isn't such a big deal. I have an snes if I want to play my snes games. I didn't buy a new console to play old games. If this system is going to survive it needs new games. Not the Nes Mario 3 rereleased for the 6th time on VC. Bring on the new games on the new console.

D

Daniel Garcia

It's not doomed. Y'all are putting too much weight in the VC. How many times do you need to buy an old game on new hardware? Nintendo needs to focus on new Switch titles, not the VC. The VC exists, in the 3DS family.

B

Brooke Rothschild

Definitely think they did a good job delivering on the concept,it's a shame they have to do all the heavy lifting software wise

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom