Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo customer service is Awesome !! I purchased a game from the eShop on my switch...

K

Kwamel Benton

Nintendo customer service is Awesome !! I purchased a game from the eShop on my switch - immediately wasn't happy with it , contacted customer service and they gave me a 1 time exception and refunded my money!!!!

L

Loren Zo

What Game?

J

James Kettler

They know which games are junk

D

Dominick Esposito

Can I call nintendo and ask for a refund on my days I skipped work to play Stardew Valley. It’s only 2 4 hour shifts 60 dollar a shift

J

Joseph Loveland

I have to do that with I Am Setsuna

C

Cory Steppe

They should add that option on the eshop, just like steam. Where if you haven't put two hours in a game yet or haven't had the game for a week. That you could have the game removed with money back. One reason why i love physical if im not happy with a game or if it's terrible I could return it if i have a recipe.

R

Rob Emanuel

I might try this. I've been beating myself up over USF2 and NBA Playgrounds. These were a total waste for me and I could have bought one of the AAA 1st party titles instead.

O

Owen Gregory

Well not everyone can like the same games but I would like to give Xenoverse at try

S

Shane Vee

Youtube gameplay yo!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom