Contact advertising [email protected]

new season high ^_^ I was stuck in bronze for over a year. I am autistic and it is...

A

Audrey Romero

new season high ^_^ I was stuck in bronze for over a year. I am autistic and it is often hard for my teammates to understand me. I typically play heroes whose job can be done with minimal communication. I haven't used voice chat since season 3. I have selective mutism/non Verbal Autism which means I literally cannot talk under stress and under lots of stress I will completely shut down like an overheated computer. This game has been a challenge for me but I hope that if I hit grand master some day and stream it, it will give hope to somebody else with autism that wishes to participate in online gaming that they can do so while taking care of themselves at the same time. Waterysalt

W

Will Narramore

Nice work friendo! Bronze is hell I'll agree, I was stuck there for a while until our Lord and Master Torbjorn showed me de wae :p but nice work, and best of luck for your future climb!

C

Cody Smith

Congrats!

A

Adam Wales

Congrats dude good luck on the grind to gold

T

Thomas Wagner

Long way to go.. but no one will stop you from achieving your 'virrtual dreams'

A

Ahmed Nasser

You’re a warrior. I salute you.
If you wish we could team up and play together

J

Jessica Gibbs

Congrats!!! <3

K

Kevin Monterroso

I have autism as well

But congrats!

N

Nic Rauch

Awww this is precious and I’m so proud omg

J

Jo Peace

Little sister has autism and its dope to see posts like this. Keep up the good work! It's about the journey!!

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Hold up aren’t you in Gnasty’s discord

M

Marquise Clarke

Very touching good luck in your grind to the top i have high hopes for u achieving your goal

K

Kelli Flynn

I'm autistic too, it is very hard but I'm somehow at Diamond. Wishing you similar success and further climbing in your journey.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

C

Charlotte Neon

hi autistic friends! ❤

T

Ty Volpo

Respect. I have a 6 year old with autism who really loves playing OverWatch, and he looks up to people like you, because it serves as an example for him to

L

Lossair Mohammed

OMG CONGRATS I'v got 1600SR months ago but now im below 1400 sr really hope to get back at itt soon

R

Rodolfo Almaguer

Congrats Amiga!!!! I wish you the best of luck in your climb

T

Thomas Wollbrecht

nice work!

M

Miciah Olson

Congrats I hope your able to get to gold this season

R

Ryoma Echizen

congrats :D