Contact advertising [email protected]

PC New player here. Haven't really played Destiny 1, but I'm still looking forward to the...

T

Torian Conyers

New player here. Haven't really played Destiny 1, but I'm still looking forward to the game's release next week. Pre-ordered and everything. I'm looking for a clan that plans to have the following, 1. a Discord channel and good communication, 2. a clan that focuses more so (or an even amount) on PvE than PvP. I'm not really too interested in Destiny PvP at this time, but I'm not completely against it either. 3. Possibly Eastern Standard time?) Anyone with a clan that has those things?

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

I don’t have a clan but I love PVE more than PVP and live in eastern standard time lolz

B

Brianne Harris

Hey man we have a bunch of people playing who are in different time zones so feel free to come check us out, we would love to have you :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Daniel West

Blood Reapers [PC][NA]
An elite clan for the upcoming release of Destiny 2 for PC, NA servers- a clan focusing on both PVE & PVP - we are veteran players with many high end achievements throughout several current and old MMOs and games! If you are looking for a clan to call home and get shit done please keep us in mind!
We ask that you plz be 18+ as we are a mature adult clan. We also ask for our members to be please be fluent in English.
ALL are welcomed – both new and veteran players, casuals & hardcore players - Our aim is to keep a busy & healthy roster within the game so that our members will be able to log on anytime of the day & be able to get a squad up & running!
We also already have a Discord setup & running as this will be the voice system we will be using. Discord info:

Please feel free to hop on in! We also play a lot of other games as well: PUBG, Battlefields, CoD, Overwatch, CS, ESO, WoW, Battlefront to name a few!
Please feel free to add me on Discord: Dorak#7464, Battle.net tag: West#1934, Origins: DorakX, steam: AFwest11

T

Torian Conyers

I'll check you both out! No one said I can't join two :). You should check them out too if t you're looking for a group Victor

K

Kevin Smith

H

Heather Ann

⭐ [KPND] ⭐
• All + clan events
• Semi Casual
• USA | English

DISCORD:

Bungie:

H

Heather Ann

R

Ryan Hampton

Grey Line, a casual hardcore group. We have two teams who run trials and raid every week so you can reap the rewards whether you do the activities or not. We also have a Discord server!

P

Phillip Lim

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom